Chemistry system transparency?

Agent VZ
29162 posts Player of the Year
edited August 2016
Thought after the chemistry glitch ea was going to be more transparent with how chemistry works.. Not heard much with three weeks to go for 17 and it not even being fully fixed in 16 yet.

@Campino @WoundedGoat @Reus @heavymcd

Comments

• WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't care won't be buying
  • Agent VZ
    Yeah not sinking a penny in the game for sure.. Funny how three weeks before the new game and they don't even give a brief explanation about how chem is gonna work.. Don't know how kids are falling for this rubbish. :D
  • Jfo88
    22596 posts Club Captain

• Shaanxz
    20096 posts Club Captain
    Meh
  • Agent VZ
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Meh

Some people actually put in cash in the game.. It's not meh for them.
  • Shaanxz
    20096 posts Club Captain
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Meh

Yeah I know I'm just playing, they'll annouce something soon. Es did for madden so fifa should be soon
  • Agent VZ
    Meh

Yeah I know I'm just playing, they'll annouce something soon. Es did for madden so fifa should be soon

Didn't see that bro.. It's on your thread ?
  • Shaanxz
    20096 posts Club Captain
    Meh

They talked about chemistry for madden on the 5th which was 20 days before release. Should be the same for fifa and fut

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/ultimate-team/news/2016/madden-ultimate-team-17-chemistry

• GhostHN
    509 posts Sunday League Hero
    Meh

They talked about chemistry for madden on the 5th which was 20 days before release. Should be the same for fifa and fut

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/ultimate-team/news/2016/madden-ultimate-team-17-chemistry

I want that same explanation for FUT!!! we should demand it if this games goes competitive because of FUT champions
  • Agent VZ
    GhostHN wrote: »
    Meh

I want that same explanation for FUT!!! we should demand it if this games goes competitive because of FUT champions

Funniest will be if the quit glitch still exists with real money involved . :D
  • Reus
    22315 posts Club Captain
    Beginning to wish I hadn't pre ordered the game :D

They don't deserve our money

Could just get my football fix from football manager
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Reus wrote: »
    Beginning to wish I hadn't pre ordered the game :D

They don't deserve our money

Could just get my football fix from football manager

You preorder on Xbox?

It's easily canceled.
  • heavymcd
    Still remember this gem.

Got a response from Rob quite quickly.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/60126/the-state-of-fut-volume-3
  • heavymcd
    Also funny seeing a few in there claiming they weren't buying 16....who are still regulars. ;)

Re-reading that though, getting harder to justify 17 at all, let alone FUT. Even if I'm just spending funbucks on it.
  • Agent VZ
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Also funny seeing a few in there claiming they weren't buying 16....who are still regulars. ;)

Re-reading that though, getting harder to justify 17 at all, let alone FUT. Even if I'm just spending funbucks on it.

I was actually thinking of getting back in.. Highly doubt it myself after this whole ms ea circus :joy:
  • Shaanxz
    20096 posts Club Captain

I was actually thinking of getting back in.. Highly doubt it myself after this whole ms ea circus :joy:

Bruh it's like £35, just don't make any in game purchases
  • Agent VZ

Bruh it's like £35, just don't make any in game purchases

Not about the dosh bro.. Just the way this whole thing has gone down is appalling .