Do you guys get ...

CanT SLaY JaY
1948 posts Fans' Favourite
friend requests and messages from random people asking for coins? I've been getting them a lot recently and every time I ask them how did you get they find my gamertag they always reply back saying through the leaderboads. I've checked and my transfer profit is roughly 14.5mil whiles all of the top 100 has transfer profit of 15mil or above. Also I'm pretty sure I'm not in any of the weekly, monthly top 100 and these guys aren't in my recently played list. So how is it possible for people to find me so easily?

Comments

• BanterMarc11
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah I get the exact same messages and I only have like 500k transfer profit
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Yep i sometimes do too, only thing i'm in is the club value leaderboards for weekly, monthly.
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    What do you guys say to them? Do you actually give them coins?
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    What do you guys say to them? Do you actually give them coins?

Either ignore it or decline politely.
  • ContraCode64
    3548 posts National Call-Up
    I've had several messages on 13 and 14 when I went back on there and did some trading for a few gens - mainly because my GT quickly rose up the weekly leaderboard showing I was actively trading - but haven't had anything on 16.

The only way I can think people might get yours is if you made a big trade at the start of the week/month that saw you make the early leaderboard.

But yeah, either ignore the messages or just tell them the coins are all sunk into your current team(s). Transfer profit is misleading anyway.
  • therandomjack
    1389 posts Professional
    I get them a lot but I have not been outside the top 20 profits since about week 8 so expected, are you using a 193 rated side ? or are you top 100 club value? Just possibilities
  • Turf_Knights2016
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2016
    friend requests and messages from random people asking for coins? I've been getting them a lot recently and every time I ask them how did you get they find my gamertag they always reply back saying through the leaderboads. I've checked and my transfer profit is roughly 14.5mil whiles all of the top 100 has transfer profit of 15mil or above. Also I'm pretty sure I'm not in any of the weekly, monthly top 100 and these guys aren't in my recently played list. So how is it possible for people to find me so easily?

Yeah, there is another thread that I responded to a few weeks ago, I can't find it.

So be careful, I think foul play going on!

I had a request like that here in Forum via PM system and having read the "EA GAMES EULA and TERMS OF SERVICE RULES" thats not allowed so someone is doing a nasty dirty.

IMPORTANT LINKS TO READ:-
    Best thing to do is "DELETE IT" and have nothing to do with bad apples so to speak!

Who knows what happens when you click on those links.

Just use the game as intended by EA Games you'll be fine. :wink:
    Post edited by Turf_Knights2016 on
  • Chubz
    3244 posts National Call-Up
    Also there a lot of people trying to exploit you to gain access to your account (they seem all innocent and dont know what they doing, but most likely they know exactly what they are doing)
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    Thanks guys, I will be ignoring them.