OT: This is amazing.

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
edited August 2016
There are no words to describe this, other than to say:
- many years ago Steve Bruce (yes, the football manager one) wrote some crime mystery novels about a football manager who also solves mysteries
- this article is a review of one of those books
- it is unbelievable. :joy:

http://thesetpieces.com/features/sweeper-steve-bruce-review/
Post edited by Orikoru on

Comments

• Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've got halfway and had to stop but hilarious reading I will be back to finish it
  • Stevo_Jalapeno
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    That's mental! I'm going to have to search for some videos of him being asked about this in a press conference..
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2016
    ....are...that bothered I missed the C
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Oh my... only just started but it's brilliant already! I'll save the rest until tomorrow!
  • Orikoru
    I'm glad some of you read this. It really has to be seen to be believed. :grin: Some of the quotes are unreal, like how he keeps going on about his car. :lol:
  • dbslbu
    1810 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm dying man! I need to source those books! Knowing this somehow makes the world a better place!
  • Orikoru
    dbslbu wrote: »
    I'm dying man! I need to source those books! Knowing this somehow makes the world a better place!

They are super rare apparently.
  • Crowie
    1334 posts Professional
    I was sitting at my desk at work reading that the other day shaking with laughter. The bits about the Jaguar and not going on the mission...........because he never got an England cap.....were just outstanding.
  • dbslbu
    1810 posts Fans' Favourite
    A mate of mine reckons he's ordered all 3! I'll report back if it turns out to be true!
  • Orikoru
    dbslbu wrote: »
    A mate of mine reckons he's ordered all 3! I'll report back if it turns out to be true!

Dunno where he found them from!? I doubt many copies exist. Someone should find when, then scan every page and stick up online somewhere.