Coming demos PES 2017 VS Fifa 17

Comments

• PARKOURBOY24
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    was playing the FIFA 16 demo today to get my practice in boy does that game need work
  • Denisianes
    8070 posts League Winner
    RJRanger wrote: »
    PES demo feels sort of good but I still prefer the gameplay of FIFA, I got a little bored while playing PES

I like your avatar. And yes, PES is usually regarded as offline game and offline games tend to get boring after a while for the most part, even if "every team plays differently hurr durr".
    People should just stop discussing it and let everyone try the demo out for themselves or it is always going to be the biased this is better than that.
  • Tof33z
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    When I played my first game on the PES demo I honestly thought there was some kind of fog weather effect for that game. Nope.

Shame because the close ups are actually very good. I pretty much only play online so it's probably not for me
  • PARKOURBOY24
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Wait wait wait wait. PES brought out there demo a month before release why can't EA?
  • BSDShoes
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    AI on PES 2017 is a whole lot smarter and more cunning on attack, looking forward to master league on superstar difficulty.
  • ZizioGardo
    1391 posts Professional
    edited August 2016
    Wait wait wait wait. PES brought out there demo a month before release why can't EA?

PES 2017 is out 13 Sep. They released the demo on 23 Aug.
    That's not a month before the full release.
    People are saying that the FIFA demo will be out on the 13 sep.
    The full game is released on the 27 Sep.

So the PES demo was released 21 days before the full release. The FIFA demo is (possibly) released 14 days before the release. We're talking about a 7 days difference. That's nothing to complain about.
  • Shadox81
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2016
    Pes/konami just announced the full brasil league in pes17:).

Time to level up Robinho again, cant wait.
  • Shaanxz
    20325 posts Club Captain
    Shadox81 wrote: »
    Pes/konami just announced the full brasil league in pes17:).

Time to level up Robinho again, cant wait.

Defo getting him on ultimate team
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PES is at Chile! They're about to get the Chilean league and EA is just giving ratings
  • MikeM
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    was playing the FIFA 16 demo today to get my practice in boy does that game need work

Really? The FIFA16 demo was widely reckoned to be better than the retail version, I thought so myself.
  • RSL183
    458 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MikeM wrote: »

Really? The FIFA16 demo was widely reckoned to be better than the retail version, I thought so myself.

I have to agree with this!
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    RSL183 wrote: »

I didn't think much of the demo.

And it depends on what you mean by widely? You could be referring to opinions elsewhere or are you talking about this forum? I like this forum but its not that big and not always representative of all FIFA players.

• tarheels_forever
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    BistroXII wrote: »

And it depends on what you mean by widely? You could be referring to opinions elsewhere or are you talking about this forum? I like this forum but its not that big and not always representative of all FIFA players.

i agree with this
  • BSDShoes
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero

FIFA 16 demo had proper gameplay speed that the retail doesn't (EA patched to change game speed), not expecting FIFA 17's demo to be the same as retail either this year.
  • MikeM
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    BistroXII wrote: »

I read it from a variety of sources, and also spoke to people who said the same thing. Not just on here, no.
  • PES is only $40??.... Hmmmm
  • ManzGOTIT
    2228 posts Fans' Favourite
    SuPeRz wrote: »
    PES is only $40??.... Hmmmm

Where from
  • ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Where from

US psn store
  • ManzGOTIT
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Where from

US psn store

Only for PS3
  • Crow
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have played the pes demo a few times and compared to Fifa 16 it is technically better and graphically better. The Ai is on a different level. I enjoy it more everytime I play it. Will I buy it? Don't know it will depend on the option files. As for Fifa 17 I only play cm so I have yet to be convinced.
  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Demo is finally coming soon. Very curious if demo is the same as gamescom demo. E3 demo was different than gamescom demo that was for sure and since there has been a beta maybe they tweaked it? If not final game is going to be very different than demo like always.
  • Tof33z
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    I'll probably buy both now. Played 50 or so games on the PES demo and the AI is so superior to Fifa. Hardly once in those 50 games have I seen the sort of nonsense that Fifa AI does. It plays decently just by playing normal looking football. FIFA AI would have me rolling my eyes 20 times per game.

I'll still buy Fifa for online with the mates. The daft gameplay is fun over a few beers when you want a laugh and crazily OP 35 yard screamers and suchlike. For single player though, PES will be worth having. And a bit of variety is always good.

Caveat of course that I haven't played 17 yet. But I expect the AI won't be near where PES is.

I honestly think the best thing we could all do for Fifa is buy PES as well as Fifa 17. Make EA sit up and notice maybe
  • Tof33z wrote: »
    I honestly think the best thing we could all do for Fifa is buy PES as well as Fifa 17. Make EA sit up and notice maybe

TRUTH!
  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tof33z wrote: »

TRUTH!
    I'll probably buy both now. Played 50 or so games on the PES demo and the AI is so superior to Fifa. Hardly once in those 50 games have I seen the sort of nonsense that Fifa AI does. It plays decently just by playing normal looking football. FIFA AI would have me rolling my eyes 20 times per game.

I'll still buy Fifa for online with the mates. The daft gameplay is fun over a few beers when you want a laugh and crazily OP 35 yard screamers and suchlike. For single player though, PES will be worth having. And a bit of variety is always good.

Caveat of course that I haven't played 17 yet. But I expect the AI won't be near where PES is.

Agree 100%!
  • Shadox81
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special

100% agree.
    I have pes17 preloaded on xb1 allready.
    And fifa 17 i will buy also 100%, pro clubs alone is worth having it for, and the cm and fut changes look nice to.

Pes got me hooked tho since a few months, and it cant hurt having both games.

When im bored of pes i can hop on pro clubs/ut/cm and when that gets boring i just switch back and hope to pack ronaldinho on pes, or just mess with editing kits and their colors to my liking(i have been doing that the last week on xb1 pes16, i just cant stop editing kits LOL, pink and yellow colors match very nice hehe)

So lads get em both spend 30/50$€£ less on fp and get the other game when its on sale if its to expensive right now :P
  • ManzGOTIT
    I'm Buying PES but when you say that you have a bunch of fanboys attacking you lol
  • Denisianes
    8070 posts League Winner
    I'm Buying PES but when you say that you have a bunch of fanboys attacking you lol

I've noticed that PES fanboys are a lot more aggressive. It's your money and you can do whatever you want with it.
  • Rufio
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Both games have their strengths and weaknesses and everyone has tastes but those that label PES and in particular the 17 demo trash really must not play or appreciate football. Keen to see how the fifa 17 demo plays when dropped and compare the two
  • ManzGOTIT
    Denisianes wrote: »

I've noticed that PES fanboys are a lot more aggressive. It's your money and you can do whatever you want with it.

That's true you know
    Adam Bhatti is a ****, blocks people for asking questions
  • I have purchased both PES and FIFA the last couple years. I prefer PES's gameplay but unfortunately it is too laggy online so I always end up playing FIFA more.