Sell or Not to Sell that is the Question

Baghdad187
184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
FIFA 17 - every card has value now, if you want to get those special prizes your gonna have to complete the squad building challenges. So what are you planning to do?

Comments

• RadioShaq
    15084 posts Moderator
    I am thinking sell because instant value will get you more return on you coins. Thinking you get between 500-2k for worthless cards at the start. Then you reinvest with inform trading instead of waiting. If you wait those same cards will go for a guess of 2k-5k but they sat making no money in your club to make that extra coins.
  • Baghdad187
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I am thinking sell because instant value will get you more return on you coins. Thinking you get between 500-2k for worthless cards at the start. Then you reinvest with inform trading instead of waiting. If you wait those same cards will go for a guess of 2k-5k but they sat making no money in your club to make that extra coins.

i know what your saying but you need to take into account, buying cards back to do the squad challenge and in the long run it might end up costing you more.
  • RadioShaq
    15084 posts Moderator
    Another point brought up in a similar thread was that the reward might not be worth the cost of buying the cards for the squad challenge anyway. Its all guessing anyway I will probably sell and be wrong but hope I make enough back reinvesting.
  • Baghdad187
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Another point brought up in a similar thread was that the reward might not be worth the cost of buying the cards for the squad challenge anyway. Its all guessing anyway I will probably sell and be wrong but hope I make enough back reinvesting.

any new modes will mean new methods of trading.. so yeah it will be trial and error for the first few weeks i guess.
  • jjara
    76 posts Park Captain
    In the cases where you can put together a cheap squad and get a prize like a Reus card ( as seen at gamescom)I can see it definitely being worth it. Letting go of cards that could otherwise be turned over for good profit and then using those coins used to by who you want is all relative. Knowing EA, the prizes wont be worth it.
  • Baghdad187
    jjara wrote: »
    In the cases where you can put together a cheap squad and get a prize like a Reus card ( as seen at gamescom)I can see it definitely being worth it. Letting go of cards that could otherwise be turned over for good profit and then using those coins used to by who you want is all relative. Knowing EA, the prizes wont be worth it.

yeah from what i understand you have to complete more than on challenge before you get a reward.