Of course.
  • MiIan
    12195 posts Has That Special Something
    When can you play today? @RyanG14
    I'm on until 2.
  • MiIan
    @RyanG14 5 - 2 @KingDutch
    (Ryan) Valeri, Roberto, Keane 2x. (King) Diego, Pirlo.

@KingDutch 0 - 1 @RyanG14
    Keane.

GGs. Felt like both results weren't really reflecting on how the games gone. First game we both had some big chances, but for some reason I conceded 5 which felt very undeserved. A draw would've been fair imo.
    Second game some weird things happened, where every shot on both for some reason gone wide. Had absolutely no motivation aswell due to the first game.

Good luck in the final, you'd better wins this now. ;)
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any word yet @da-bever
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    My schedule is full on and I doubt I'll be able to play at short notice so would appreciate a wee word to try and arrange a time. Like already mentioned my day off would probably be best so if it's not arranged by this week we'll have to wait untill next.
  • MiIan
    If @da-bever doesn't react by tommorow night, I will let @Derryboy through to the final. This is taking too long now.
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    KingDutch wrote: »
    If @da-bever doesn't react by tommorow night, I will let @Derryboy through to the final. This is taking too long now.

Definitely it started so quickly I really expected it to be finished before I changed time zones.
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still no sign???? @da-bever
  • MiIan
    edited September 2016
    Since @da-bever didn't react in time, I will let @Derryboy go through to the final.

I hope this will speed up things.

Final
    @RyanG14 - @Derryboy
  • BlitzersNL
    24032 posts Club Captain
    #KingBlatter
  • MiIan
    giphy.gif
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Since @da-bever didn't react in time, I will let @Derryboy go through to the final.

Final
    @RyanG14 - @Derryboy

Well I suppose I'll take it haha if we can't arrange a time that suits before Tuesday I can make my self avaliable at whatever time suits you then. Before then I can play 15-17 GMT, by 17 I mean the games must be finished by then so a 1630 start, hit me up on psn and we'll sort it out.
  • RyanG14
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    Derryboy wrote: »

Final
    @RyanG14 - @Derryboy

Well I suppose I'll take it haha if we can't arrange a time that suits before Tuesday I can make my self avaliable at whatever time suits you then. Before then I can play 15-17 GMT, by 17 I mean the games must be finished by then so a 1630 start, hit me up on psn and we'll sort it out.

Play the final on Tuesday as I'm in Manchester all weekend
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    RyanG14 wrote: »

Final
    @RyanG14 - @Derryboy

Suits me, if you can give me a heads up on rough time as it's my first day off since moving to Florida so I want to do some exploring I'll make sure I'm avaliable. Best for me would be the same times mentioned or around 11 pm gmt
  • MiIan

Final
    @RyanG14 - @Derryboy

Suits me, if you can give me a heads up on rough time as it's my first day off since moving to Florida so I want to do some exploring I'll make sure I'm avaliable. Best for me would be the same times mentioned or around 11 pm gmt

You moved house to Florida?
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero

Final
    @RyanG14 - @Derryboy

You moved house to Florida?

Only on a trial period so far.
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    So what time @RyanG14
  • RyanG14
    So what time @RyanG14

Whatever time you're free, Im not free from 3-4 uk time but any other time suits
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    So what time @RyanG14

Whatever time you're free, Im not free from 3-4 uk time but any other time suits

Now?
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got battered in final, games were closer than scores suggest, that woodwork. Well won @RyanG14
  • MiIan
    Could you mention the scoreline? @Derryboy
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero

No
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero

No

Don't want to talk about it :s
  • RyanG14
    we played 2 games didnt know if it was 1 leg or 2
    i won the first game 3-1 keane and roberto x2, defoe for @Derryboy
    2nd game was 6-0 to me with keane and valeri scoring 2, dos santos and an own goal
  • Tsunami85
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero
    Congrats @RyanG14
    Also great job @Derryboy
  • MiIan
    Congrats @RyanG14 !

I will update the spreadsheet and post some final information here to finish it all up.
  • MiIan
    I'll give a sign when you can close this thread. @Keith
  • Jason1986
    6844 posts Big Money Move
    Finally got the tournament finished. Though to be fair, from experience most forum tournaments tend to fizzle out after a few games. So well done everyone.

I'd definitely be up for going again, even if there's fewer participants. I know FIFA 17 is close and no one really wants to be playing 16 when that's released though.
  • MiIan
    edited September 2016
    Winner:
    - RyanG14 -
    2ee0aac3ff8ee432db3f095b78cef350.png
    Top scorer:
    - Robbie Keane (13 goals) -
    robbie-keane.jpg
    Player of the tournament
    - Robbie Keane -
    s-35-308-35308-xlarge.jpg

Cheers guys for finishing the tournament. It took longer than I expected, but we made it.
    I would like to thank you all for participating, I enjoyed hosting and playing in this tournament. I have heard no complains about anyone, which means that this was a perfect example of a friendly tournament!

Unfortunately there won't be another one on FIFA 16, since I'm done with the game. FIFA 17 is right around the corner, so have a look out for new Community Cups hosted by @Sokker14 or another PS4 mod, around that time.

See you in FIFA 17!
  • Jason1986
    6844 posts Big Money Move
    It's a shame 17 is just around the corner haha.

If you decide to organise a tournament for the next instalment I'll be interested in participating!
This discussion has been closed.