Premier League broadcast graphics

Comments

• Eddie
    692 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2016
    It's things like this where we should have some sort of Q&A on here, or feedback from EA as to why they've removed a decent feature which made the game more immersive.

Can't weekly questions be fed back to the devs via the mods/admins then the answers published on a closed thread? It's ridiculous we get absolutely nothing from EA.

• Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The PL's new scoreboard bug is awful anyway, but I can see why it may not be in due to its unveiling a month before game's release, perhaps not enough time to get it in.

Could be added in a game update shortly after release though.
  • Kaiduss
    736 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The PL's new scoreboard bug is awful anyway, but I can see why it may not be in due to its unveiling a month before game's release, perhaps not enough time to get it in.

It's EA who created this broadcast graphics for Premier League. They're PL's partners when it comes to this stuff.
  • MF-Zahri
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Kaiduss wrote: »

It's EA who created this broadcast graphics for Premier League. They're PL's partners when it comes to this stuff.

No EA have not created this rebrand. It's DixonBaxi. They have added the screen transition graphics (Premier League logo expanding to show the replay) so I'm confident the scoreboard is in the full game and if not they will add it in a patch.
  • Eddie

What a load of rubbish! The rebrand was unveiled months ago, there is no reason this shouldn't be included.
  • MikeM
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    To be honest, I prefer EA's. For the sake of authenticity I'm sure it will be included. Most of the gameplay we've seen has old kits too, so I'm sure it's not based on the actual final game.
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Eddie wrote: »

What a load of rubbish! The rebrand was unveiled months ago, there is no reason this shouldn't be included.

And the graphics were not used in a game until August 13th. There is no guarantee they knew what they would look like months prior to that.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2219 posts Fans' Favourite
    I believe with the premium magnitude of the EA and Premier League surely there must be some communication in terms of design of the Scoreboard
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Pwaaaleee wrote: »
    So looks like it'll be generic this year. Because last 2 Fifa releases we saw it way before this stage.
    It has changed this year though, and maybe EA weren't allowed to show it before it got used in PL matches.
    Matt is most likely using a beta, so it's not final code. My idea is that it will be in at release (either on the disc or, if things go insanely wrong, via a day 1 patch).
  • They will have the scoreboard in the game, stop crying about it!!
  • Alex
    976 posts Moderator
    Seems to be a lot of overreaction at the moment without actually knowing if it's in it or yet, I'd advise just to wait till the demo or the youtubers show some footage footage, or even the actual release of the game(Seeing as I assume the demo is an older build), before complaining about it.
  • Eddie
    Alex wrote: »
    Seems to be a lot of overreaction at the moment without actually knowing if it's in it or yet, I'd advise just to wait till the demo or the youtubers show some footage footage, or even the actual release of the game(Seeing as I assume the demo is an older build), before complaining about it.

Fair comment but it's strange they'd implement the PL replay 'screen swipes' as early as the beta but not something as basic and as simple as the score graphic.

As you said we won't know until early access but it doesn't look good.
  • Fletch
    3397 posts National Call-Up
    Why are people worrying so much, it will 100% be in the full game
  • MikeM
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wouldn't be upset if it's not in the demo tomorrow either, the demo is usually based off an older build.