Legacy Defending in FIFA 17

Comments

• sinasipahioglu7
    1856 posts Play-Off Hero
    what have u smoked m8? the footage is not even from fifa16 you just typed youtube and posted here lmao what a ****...
    anyways your dumb argument is not gonna change anything have one playing career mode on beginner difficulty
  • Retro_G
    29185 posts Player of the Year
    what have u smoked m8? the footage is not even from fifa16 you just typed youtube and posted here lmao what a ****...
    anyways your dumb argument is not gonna change anything have one playing career mode on beginner difficulty

I don't smoke, obviously wasn't gullible enough to buy Fifa 16. It was one of the worst Fifa games ever, yes that's my youtube channel.

I'll still play online, as long as Fifa 17 is good. You assume I can't play with tactical defending, when any idiot with half a brain can use tactical.

That's my online record with tactical defending as you can see in the video. Why are you against the option of like minded individuals using legacy defending against each other?

Let me guess, you got slapped online repeatedly with legacy defending on fifa 13, now you jump to conclusions and whenever you hear legacy defending mentioned. Jog on kid...

• sinasipahioglu7
    1856 posts Play-Off Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »

I don't smoke, obviously wasn't gullible enough to buy Fifa 16. It was one of the worst Fifa games ever, yes that's my youtube channel.

I'll still play online, as long as Fifa 17 is good. You assume I can't play with tactical defending, when any idiot with half a brain can use tactical.

That's my online record with tactical defending as you can see in the video. Why are you against the option of like minded individuals using legacy defending against each other?

Let me guess, you got slapped online repeatedly with legacy defending on fifa 13, now you jump to conclusions and whenever you hear legacy defending mentioned. Jog on kid...

i have doubt you have that half of a brain...in fifa 13 you werent able to use legacy defending as tactical defending has been introduced in fifa 12...you better cut the crap and move on
  • Retro_G
    edited September 2016

i have doubt you have that half of a brain...in fifa 13 you werent able to use legacy defending as tactical defending has been introduced in fifa 12...you better cut the crap and move on

Coming from the guy who can't spell, you question my intelligence? :hushed:

Keep digging a deeper hole kiddo, false Fifa 13 had legacy defending online. It was removed completely for Fifa 14. :smiley:
    Post edited by Retro_G on
  • wetcase
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Keep digging a deeper hole kiddo, false Fifa 13 had legacy defending online. It was removed on Fifa 14. :smiley:

• maksi
    6603 posts Big Money Move
    :D Keep digging a deeper hole kiddo, false Fifa 13 had legacy defending online. It was removed on Fifa 14. :smiley:
    :D

• Minty89
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Legacy defending still exists to a degree , many opponents that I have faced don't even tackle
    they litterly hold R2 and run into the player and
    collect the ball it's a ridiculous Flaw!!!!
  • Retro_G
    edited September 2016
    wetcase wrote: »
    Keep digging a deeper hole kiddo, false Fifa 13 had legacy defending online. It was removed completely for Fifa 14. :smiley:

Here you go smarta$$, as I correctly recalled Fifa 13 was the last game to have legacy defending online.

E.A. may have wanted to remove legacy defending in Fifa 12, but due to incompetence on their behalf, legacy defending was still online on Fifa 13. Oh you want some sauce?.... :*

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-11-fifa-13-patch-rolling-out-for-pc-ps3-and-xbox-360

• Retro_G
    Minty89 wrote: »
    Legacy defending still exists to a degree , many opponents that I have faced don't even tackle
    they litterly hold R2 and run into the player and
    collect the ball it's a ridiculous Flaw!!!!

Yeah it has got even more simple over the years.
  • wetcase
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are you trolling or what?
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1856 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2016
    wetcase wrote: »
    Are you trolling or what?

nah he is not trolling he is just a ret4rd and this thread will probably get locked
    Post edited by sinasipahioglu7 on