Legacy Defending in FIFA 17

Comments

  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    Lillo86 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    Legacy defending should be dead & buried shouldn't even be a thing in the game anymore at all the past should be left in the past

    Let's be real here, the reason why Fifa is on a downward spiral, is because tactical defending is clunky, unresponsive.

    No offence, but this is one of the most stupid things I've ever read on this forum.

    We have plenty of exploits such as zigzag dribbling, OP skill moves, OP longshots, near post goals, OP sliding tackles, corner glitch, speed boost glitch, but you say that Fifa is going bad due to tactical defending? Come on...

    Tactcal defending is much more realistic and deeper than the previous system because it is based on timing and positioning. It increases the skill gap between good defenders and bad ones.

    On the contrary Legacy defending is superficial, lame and combined with the constant 90 minutes high pressure tactic (without any penalization) it is unrealistic and OP. Anyone can defend well with this system, it doesn't need any skill, just push a button and you're on the ball.

    From what I have seen so far, it seems like in Fifa 17 Legacy defending will be pretty useless due to the new protection/physics system.
    You are going to be fooled big time by smarter player next year.

    Disagree, tactical defending decreased the skill gap. Legacy defending was perfected for years, left a lot more control in the players hands. Anyone could apply pressure, but would susceptible to being cut apart from a killer pass. It also has timing, was important to switch to the A.I. defender who was containing at the right moment, manually tackle the opponent. You had to watch passing lanes.

    Legacy defending is so well refined, that playing against someone using tactical defending is no contest. Tactical defending is a lot more frustrating, you don't have as much control. Make no mistake it has condensed the skill gap in recent Fifa games.

    Look at the user scores on metacritic. It's important to get the balance right between fun, realistic gameplay. If they went full on sim, well then everyone would be using full manual. The fact is, that majority play with mostly assisted settings, that's why legacy defending worked so well.

    I've no idea how Fifa 17 will play, but if it's not well received by fans. It's time for drastic changes, again the option of both styles of defending should be available online.

  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    Diggy wrote: »
    Been playing the game since its inception getting rid of legacy defending was one of the biggest advances

    I've been playing since the sega days too, tactical defending has killed the gameplay, made it clunky. The user, critic scores continue to drop.
  • Alex
    976 posts Moderator
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    Been playing the game since its inception getting rid of legacy defending was one of the biggest advances

    I've been playing since the sega days too, tactical defending has killed the gameplay, made it clunky. The user, critic scores continue to drop.

    The user scores on metacritic really aren't worth paying attention to, people either rate 10's and 9's, or 0's and 1's, and with currently 16 only having 400 people roughly that actually put in their review, it's fairly meaningless in comparison to the amount of people that actually play FIFA.

    The metacritic score for 16 has also increased over what 15 had.

    Legacy defending and tactical defending doesn't really have as much of an impact on reviews as you might think.
  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    Alex wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    Been playing the game since its inception getting rid of legacy defending was one of the biggest advances

    I've been playing since the sega days too, tactical defending has killed the gameplay, made it clunky. The user, critic scores continue to drop.

    The user scores on metacritic really aren't worth paying attention to, people either rate 10's and 9's, or 0's and 1's, and with currently 16 only having 400 people roughly that actually put in their review, it's fairly meaningless in comparison to the amount of people that actually play FIFA.

    The metacritic score for 16 has also increased over what 15 had.

    Legacy defending and tactical defending doesn't really have as much of an impact on reviews as you might think.

    Fifa 14 was better the last two games though, having the option of legacy vs legacy would be a brilliant feature.
  • Joonlar
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The worst thing about tactical is how your defender circles around the ball carrier instead of sticking a foot in. Its infuriating when they do this inside the box and allow easy goal. Not realistic at all.

    Allow defender to stick a boot in, to rush down loose balls and the attackers... If they overcommit, miss the tackle, and get skint due to bad timing of the press then thats fine. At least I controlled that to happened

    I always see people dismiss legacy defending outrght when in reality its not the system of legacy they dislike but rather how it was inbalanced.

    Bring it back, balance it, done.
  • maksi
    6603 posts Big Money Move
    Joonlar wrote: »
    The worst thing about tactical is how your defender circles around the ball carrier instead of sticking a foot in.
    you can do that with standing tackle or with jockey

  • Joonlar
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2016
    maksi wrote: »
    Joonlar wrote: »
    The worst thing about tactical is how your defender circles around the ball carrier instead of sticking a foot in.
    you can do that with standing tackle or with jockey

    Im talking about second pressure mate, should have been more clear on that. Apologies. On tactical your second defender is shielded by some invisiblr force field and doesnt commit to the actual ball. With legacy defending they actually go for the ball

    Jockey (L2) and tackle are both great, nothing wrong with them. In fact if legacy is brought back it needs to be updated to have a tackle button

    Imo defending should be:

    - Square to make to your second defender press and commit to the ball, depending on how long you hold (so legacy second press)

    - X to tackle

    - L2 to jockey (and for physicality, as fifa17 has now introuced)

    And thats bascally it. No need for normal contain or press as you can do those yourself manually
  • NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    whats legacy defending?
  • GenericName1
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    NindozG wrote: »
    whats legacy defending?

    It's an option that turns defense suitable to lame players.
  • heefmondo
    1573 posts Play-Off Hero
    if you want to use that girly defending go and play fifa 11
  • RadioShaq
    15087 posts Moderator
    Might as well nobody plays manual offense.
  • CaTriEm
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    These reviews and scores you keep referencing having nothing to do with the removal of legacy "let the AI defend for me" defending.

    It was the one of the most maligned things in the community and its removal is one of the best things to have happened to FIFA. It's been awhile now, if you made the effort to learn how to defend yourself you'd be better off rather than requesting its return about it on the forum and act as if its removal has had an awful impact on FIFA.
  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    CaTriEm wrote: »
    These reviews and scores you keep referencing having nothing to do with the removal of legacy "let the AI defend for me" defending.

    It was the one of the most maligned things in the community and its removal is one of the best things to have happened to FIFA. It's been awhile now, if you made the effort to learn how to defend yourself you'd be better off rather than requesting its return about it on the forum and act as if its removal has had an awful impact on FIFA.

    Full assisted offence, with manual defending. It's unbalanced, y'all fanboys need to open your eyes. I can use tactical defending, will still slap 90% of the player base online.

    You don't find it peculiar, that the review scores declined after its removal? It was the biggest core mechanic that got changed. Football is a game with 11 players, the A.I. is always important, because you can't control a whole team.

    Don't hear anybody complaining about how the A.I. positions your players, or make attacking runs on offensive, save shots etc, etc. Intelligent A.I. is a necessity with a football game, the old system was fine.

    It could've been further refined, instead of completely changing the system, to suit kids who couldn't master legacy defending. Y'all complained about too much pressure, when any good player would exploit an opponent who was too aggressive.

    Legacy defending was gutted, to cater to the casual audience and condense the skill gap.
  • CaTriEm
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    I am by no means a "fanboy" although thanks for revealing you'll resort to derogatory terms when people disagree with you.

    No, I do not find it peculiar that the review scores went down. I don't think it's related personally.

    Yes, intelligent AI is important but why should the AI do the defending for you? The argument that it was removed "to suit kids who couldn't master legacy defending" is questionable to say the least, it was abused by people who couldn't defend for themselves. It doesn't condense the skill gap, it gives the player who is good at attacking a better chance to score over the player who is poor at defending; that's logical.

    Back in the days of legacy defending, do you know what the most complained about thing was? The most hated, maligned exploit that took no skill whatsoever and wasn't necessarily impossible to beat (it was definitely overpowered) but incredibly dull to face was legacy defending.

    Other than the Topics That Shall Not Be Named, it was the most common thing to see on the forums. You were guaranteed to see about a half a dozen threads a day whining about it. Y'know how many people I've seen who want it back? Almost zero. That's why I think falling review scores are unrelated.

    TL:DR- I disagree with your opinion, have a nice day.
  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    CaTriEm wrote: »
    I am by no means a "fanboy" although thanks for revealing you'll resort to derogatory terms when people disagree with you.

    No, I do not find it peculiar that the review scores went down. I don't think it's related personally.

    Yes, intelligent AI is important but why should the AI do the defending for you? The argument that it was removed "to suit kids who couldn't master legacy defending" is questionable to say the least, it was abused by people who couldn't defend for themselves. It doesn't condense the skill gap, it gives the player who is good at attacking a better chance to score over the player who is poor at defending; that's logical.

    Back in the days of legacy defending, do you know what the most complained about thing was? The most hated, maligned exploit that took no skill whatsoever and wasn't necessarily impossible to beat (it was definitely overpowered) but incredibly dull to face was legacy defending.

    Other than the Topics That Shall Not Be Named, it was the most common thing to see on the forums. You were guaranteed to see about a half a dozen threads a day whining about it. Y'know how many people I've seen who want it back? Almost zero. That's why I think falling review scores are unrelated.

    TL:DR- I disagree with your opinion, have a nice day.
    CaTriEm wrote: »
    I am by no means a "fanboy" although thanks for revealing you'll resort to derogatory terms when people disagree with you.

    No, I do not find it peculiar that the review scores went down. I don't think it's related personally.

    Yes, intelligent AI is important but why should the AI do the defending for you? The argument that it was removed "to suit kids who couldn't master legacy defending" is questionable to say the least, it was abused by people who couldn't defend for themselves. It doesn't condense the skill gap, it gives the player who is good at attacking a better chance to score over the player who is poor at defending; that's logical.

    Back in the days of legacy defending, do you know what the most complained about thing was? The most hated, maligned exploit that took no skill whatsoever and wasn't necessarily impossible to beat (it was definitely overpowered) but incredibly dull to face was legacy defending.

    Other than the Topics That Shall Not Be Named, it was the most common thing to see on the forums. You were guaranteed to see about a half a dozen threads a day whining about it. Y'know how many people I've seen who want it back? Almost zero. That's why I think falling review scores are unrelated.

    TL:DR- I disagree with your opinion, have a nice day.

    I apologise for using the word "fanboy." I never knew it was a derogatory term, should've went with fanatic.

    The reason the majority on here complained about legacy defending, is because this forum is full of casual gamers. They couldn't adapt. It's the same reason casuals complain on other forums, about OP guns, high skill ceiling characters, ask for nerfs and instead of adapting.


    I still believe you're completely wrong about how this franchise should evolve. Smart A.I. is the future of football games, tru the new pes demo, see how well legacy defending can be done. Fifa already has a similar style of defending built into the game.

    I find it hypocritical to complain about A.I. on defence, without acknowledging A.I. on every other area of the pitch. The control must be put back in the gamers hands and especially with them pushing for ESports.

    E.A. need to make Fifa fun again and more skill based with less random moments.
  • Thomas_Müller
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys, you really don't want legacy defending to be back online. Just watch PES. They use it and its garbage. The pressure is way to high, even now in FIFA we have HUGE problems with High Pressure. With legacy defending, people would moan even more about high pressure. I am ok that AI defending needs to be nerfed in online play, well atleast the automated tackling.
  • CaTriEm
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I apologise for using the word "fanboy." I never knew it was a derogatory term, should've went with fanatic.

    The reason the majority on here complained about legacy defending, is because this forum is full of casual gamers. They couldn't adapt. It's the same reason casuals complain on other forums, about OP guns, high skill ceiling characters, ask for nerfs and instead of adapting.


    I still believe you're completely wrong about how this franchise should evolve. Smart A.I. is the future of football games, tru the new pes demo, see how well legacy defending can be done. Fifa already has a similar style of defending built into the game.

    I find it hypocritical to complain about A.I. on defence, without acknowledging A.I. on every other area of the pitch. The control must be put back in the gamers hands and especially with them pushing for ESports.

    E.A. need to make Fifa fun again and more skill based with less random moments.

    "Fanboy" isn't necessarily a derogatory term, the way in which you used it was but whatever it's fine.

    I can kinda see where you're coming from but we'll have to agree to disagree on this.
  • Lillo86
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Lillo86 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    Legacy defending should be dead & buried shouldn't even be a thing in the game anymore at all the past should be left in the past

    Let's be real here, the reason why Fifa is on a downward spiral, is because tactical defending is clunky, unresponsive.

    No offence, but this is one of the most stupid things I've ever read on this forum.

    We have plenty of exploits such as zigzag dribbling, OP skill moves, OP longshots, near post goals, OP sliding tackles, corner glitch, speed boost glitch, but you say that Fifa is going bad due to tactical defending? Come on...

    Tactcal defending is much more realistic and deeper than the previous system because it is based on timing and positioning. It increases the skill gap between good defenders and bad ones.

    On the contrary Legacy defending is superficial, lame and combined with the constant 90 minutes high pressure tactic (without any penalization) it is unrealistic and OP. Anyone can defend well with this system, it doesn't need any skill, just push a button and you're on the ball.

    From what I have seen so far, it seems like in Fifa 17 Legacy defending will be pretty useless due to the new protection/physics system.
    You are going to be fooled big time by smarter player next year.

    Disagree, tactical defending decreased the skill gap. Legacy defending was perfected for years, left a lot more control in the players hands. Anyone could apply pressure, but would susceptible to being cut apart from a killer pass. It also has timing, was important to switch to the A.I. defender who was containing at the right moment, manually tackle the opponent. You had to watch passing lanes.

    Legacy defending is so well refined, that playing against someone using tactical defending is no contest. Tactical defending is a lot more frustrating, you don't have as much control. Make no mistake it has condensed the skill gap in recent Fifa games.

    Look at the user scores on metacritic. It's important to get the balance right between fun, realistic gameplay. If they went full on sim, well then everyone would be using full manual. The fact is, that majority play with mostly assisted settings, that's why legacy defending worked so well.

    I've no idea how Fifa 17 will play, but if it's not well received by fans. It's time for drastic changes, again the option of both styles of defending should be available online.

    Do you realize that "legacy defending" and "skill" cannot stand in the same sentence?

    Legacy defending is about pressing a single button to make immediately the player run blindly straight to the ball.
    What's the skill in doing this? Nothing, you just press a single button. Everyone can do that.
    How much control you have on defense? Nothing, it's the AI doing all the job for you.
    Of course there is no contest when you play against someone using tactical defending: you're using assisted defense (legacy) vs manual defense (tactical).

    Just like full manual controls when it's YOU controlling the power and direction of passes/crosses/shots, in tactical def it's YOU deciding when, where and how to tackle, depending on situation and position on the pitch, like in real life. There's no more AI assisting you anymore and with all these factors to control there is likely to be more human error. Here's why it is called "Tactical" defending. Here's why it is so rewarding. That's the REAL skill.

    Legacy is lame, stupid and easy. Defending cannot be represented by pressing a button. It doesn't give you the real feeling of defending.
    It's for noobs who need assistance from CPU, because they cannot adapt to manual defending, so they concede goals and blame the game.
    There are plenty of tutorial on youtube about tactical defending, covering all aspects, tactics and techniques.

    Also, bad news for you: frow what I know so far it seems that in Fifa 17 defense will be even more manual than ever. So more skill required than just pressing a button.

    By the way, the link between metacritic score and the lack of legacy def is just ridiculous and pointless.
    I have listed all the exploits of the game in my previous comment.
    Those are the real problems.

  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    Lillo86 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Lillo86 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    Legacy defending should be dead & buried shouldn't even be a thing in the game anymore at all the past should be left in the past

    Let's be real here, the reason why Fifa is on a downward spiral, is because tactical defending is clunky, unresponsive.

    No offence, but this is one of the most stupid things I've ever read on this forum.

    We have plenty of exploits such as zigzag dribbling, OP skill moves, OP longshots, near post goals, OP sliding tackles, corner glitch, speed boost glitch, but you say that Fifa is going bad due to tactical defending? Come on...

    Tactcal defending is much more realistic and deeper than the previous system because it is based on timing and positioning. It increases the skill gap between good defenders and bad ones.

    On the contrary Legacy defending is superficial, lame and combined with the constant 90 minutes high pressure tactic (without any penalization) it is unrealistic and OP. Anyone can defend well with this system, it doesn't need any skill, just push a button and you're on the ball.

    From what I have seen so far, it seems like in Fifa 17 Legacy defending will be pretty useless due to the new protection/physics system.
    You are going to be fooled big time by smarter player next year.

    Disagree, tactical defending decreased the skill gap. Legacy defending was perfected for years, left a lot more control in the players hands. Anyone could apply pressure, but would susceptible to being cut apart from a killer pass. It also has timing, was important to switch to the A.I. defender who was containing at the right moment, manually tackle the opponent. You had to watch passing lanes.

    Legacy defending is so well refined, that playing against someone using tactical defending is no contest. Tactical defending is a lot more frustrating, you don't have as much control. Make no mistake it has condensed the skill gap in recent Fifa games.

    Look at the user scores on metacritic. It's important to get the balance right between fun, realistic gameplay. If they went full on sim, well then everyone would be using full manual. The fact is, that majority play with mostly assisted settings, that's why legacy defending worked so well.

    I've no idea how Fifa 17 will play, but if it's not well received by fans. It's time for drastic changes, again the option of both styles of defending should be available online.

    Do you realize that "legacy defending" and "skill" cannot stand in the same sentence?

    Legacy defending is about pressing a single button to make immediately the player run blindly straight to the ball.
    What's the skill in doing this? Nothing, you just press a single button. Everyone can do that.
    How much control you have on defense? Nothing, it's the AI doing all the job for you.
    Of course there is no contest when you play against someone using tactical defending: you're using assisted defense (legacy) vs manual defense (tactical).

    Just like full manual controls when it's YOU controlling the power and direction of passes/crosses/shots, in tactical def it's YOU deciding when, where and how to tackle, depending on situation and position on the pitch, like in real life. There's no more AI assisting you anymore and with all these factors to control there is likely to be more human error. Here's why it is called "Tactical" defending. Here's why it is so rewarding. That's the REAL skill.

    Legacy is lame, stupid and easy. Defending cannot be represented by pressing a button. It doesn't give you the real feeling of defending.
    It's for noobs who need assistance from CPU, because they cannot adapt to manual defending, so they concede goals and blame the game.
    There are plenty of tutorial on youtube about tactical defending, covering all aspects, tactics and techniques.

    Also, bad news for you: frow what I know so far it seems that in Fifa 17 defense will be even more manual than ever. So more skill required than just pressing a button.

    By the way, the link between metacritic score and the lack of legacy def is just ridiculous and pointless.
    I have listed all the exploits of the game in my previous comment.
    Those are the real problems.

    Disagree, conversation is going around in circles. I've already stated why legacy defending works, in my earlier replies. PES 17 proves legacy defending is still at the forefront.

    E.A. has a great legacy defending mechanic built into the engine, it's a case of don't fix what's not broken. At the end of the day, the choice should be available for like minded individuals to face each online with legacy defending.
  • bravia26s
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    BUT TACTICAL DEFENDING LOOKS VERY STUPID ESPECIALLY IF YOUR CONNECTION IS BAD .. MY DEFENDERS GOING ROUND A GIANT SHIELD .. MY OPPONENT CAN TAKE HIS OWN SWEET TIME TO SHOWBOATING AND SCORES .. BECAUSE OF THE BIG SHIELD
  • Alergi
    1168 posts Professional
    Go play the new pes 17 demo, see what legacy defending is. It's so easy to defend in that game it just loses the 'skill' factor and makes the game too one dimensional.
  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    edited August 2016
    Alergi wrote: »
    Go play the new pes 17 demo, see what legacy defending is. It's so easy to defend in that game it just loses the 'skill' factor and makes the game too one dimensional.

    Have you played against another human? It's a completely different story, when you're playing someone who knows what they're doing, manual tackle and timing are crucial.

    I bet you don't even know how to send a player on a run manually, or use total control. PES has a lot of depth, takes a huge amount of games before you start to understand all the intricacies.

  • Antiversum
    5777 posts Big Money Move
  • Alergi
    1168 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Alergi wrote: »
    Go play the new pes 17 demo, see what legacy defending is. It's so easy to defend in that game it just loses the 'skill' factor and makes the game too one dimensional.

    Have you played against another human? It's a completely different story, when you're playing someone who knows what they're doing, manual tackle and timing are crucial.

    I bet you don't even know how to send a player on a run manually, or use total control. PES has a lot of depth, takes a huge amount of games before you start to understand all the intricacies.

    Yeah played over 15 games with a few mates who have been playing both titles since FIFA 98,
    End of the day FIFA>pes and tactical defending >legacy
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1848 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Retro_G

    dude you are completely irrelevant with your argument and you are also a liar.
    41 d1 tittles in 45 attempts lol so you a person who cries about tactical defending basically claims that you are on the same level with gorilla ,jukez ,ovy ,kurt , krasi, dirtymike and many more and yet we still dont know about you , this forum had seen so much dumb threads but this one is special.
    dude this is fifa and we use tactical defending ,throuhout the years ea made it more and more easy but still it needs some skill ,at least you have to use more than 2 buttons and time your moves...
    if you dont like how it is and after all theseyars if you havent adabted it just quit it is simple just quit man move to pes or play against the ai on beginner level with the old noob defendin system
  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    @Retro_G

    dude you are completely irrelevant with your argument and you are also a liar.
    41 d1 tittles in 45 attempts lol so you a person who cries about tactical defending basically claims that you are on the same level with gorilla ,jukez ,ovy ,kurt , krasi, dirtymike and many more and yet we still dont know about you , this forum had seen so much dumb threads but this one is special.
    dude this is fifa and we use tactical defending ,throuhout the years ea made it more and more easy but still it needs some skill ,at least you have to use more than 2 buttons and time your moves...
    if you dont like how it is and after all theseyars if you havent adabted it just quit it is simple just quit man move to pes or play against the ai on beginner level with the old noob defendin system

    Here you go kid, my online seasons record, the last time I played Fifa FUT. Hopefully E.A. produce something worth buying this year, still believe legacy defending gives the player more control and is a better system.



  • sinasipahioglu7
    1848 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Retro_G

    dude you are completely irrelevant with your argument and you are also a liar.
    41 d1 tittles in 45 attempts lol so you a person who cries about tactical defending basically claims that you are on the same level with gorilla ,jukez ,ovy ,kurt , krasi, dirtymike and many more and yet we still dont know about you , this forum had seen so much dumb threads but this one is special.
    dude this is fifa and we use tactical defending ,throuhout the years ea made it more and more easy but still it needs some skill ,at least you have to use more than 2 buttons and time your moves...
    if you dont like how it is and after all theseyars if you havent adabted it just quit it is simple just quit man move to pes or play against the ai on beginner level with the old noob defendin system
    Retro_G wrote: »
    @Retro_G

    dude you are completely irrelevant with your argument and you are also a liar.
    41 d1 tittles in 45 attempts lol so you a person who cries about tactical defending basically claims that you are on the same level with gorilla ,jukez ,ovy ,kurt , krasi, dirtymike and many more and yet we still dont know about you , this forum had seen so much dumb threads but this one is special.
    dude this is fifa and we use tactical defending ,throuhout the years ea made it more and more easy but still it needs some skill ,at least you have to use more than 2 buttons and time your moves...
    if you dont like how it is and after all theseyars if you havent adabted it just quit it is simple just quit man move to pes or play against the ai on beginner level with the old noob defendin system

    Here you go kid, my online seasons record, the last time I played Fifa FUT. Hopefully E.A. produce something worth buying this year, still believe legacy defending gives the player more control and is a better system.




    nah you are just a dumb liar this forum had seen many more like you... you dont need to have control in legacy defendimg cuz the cpu controls your defender perfextly using a single buttin so you are still tryin hard with your irralevent argument , better go play pes or play kick off usin noob defending

  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2016
    @Retro_G

    dude you are completely irrelevant with your argument and you are also a liar.
    41 d1 tittles in 45 attempts lol so you a person who cries about tactical defending basically claims that you are on the same level with gorilla ,jukez ,ovy ,kurt , krasi, dirtymike and many more and yet we still dont know about you , this forum had seen so much dumb threads but this one is special.
    dude this is fifa and we use tactical defending ,throuhout the years ea made it more and more easy but still it needs some skill ,at least you have to use more than 2 buttons and time your moves...
    if you dont like how it is and after all theseyars if you havent adabted it just quit it is simple just quit man move to pes or play against the ai on beginner level with the old noob defendin system
    Retro_G wrote: »
    @Retro_G

    dude you are completely irrelevant with your argument and you are also a liar.
    41 d1 tittles in 45 attempts lol so you a person who cries about tactical defending basically claims that you are on the same level with gorilla ,jukez ,ovy ,kurt , krasi, dirtymike and many more and yet we still dont know about you , this forum had seen so much dumb threads but this one is special.
    dude this is fifa and we use tactical defending ,throuhout the years ea made it more and more easy but still it needs some skill ,at least you have to use more than 2 buttons and time your moves...
    if you dont like how it is and after all theseyars if you havent adabted it just quit it is simple just quit man move to pes or play against the ai on beginner level with the old noob defendin system

    Here you go kid, my online seasons record, the last time I played Fifa FUT. Hopefully E.A. produce something worth buying this year, still believe legacy defending gives the player more control and is a better system.




    nah you are just a dumb liar this forum had seen many more like you... you dont need to have control in legacy defendimg cuz the cpu controls your defender perfextly using a single buttin so you are still tryin hard with your irralevent argument , better go play pes or play kick off usin noob defending

    That's a tactical defending record, my point remains. Legacy defending is better than tactical defending, because it gives the player more control and is ultimately more skill based. Learn how to respect an opinion kid.
  • Antiversum
    5777 posts Big Money Move
    This guy :joy:
  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    Antiversum wrote: »
    This guy :joy:

    Do you have a problem, care to elaborate? 47 titles in 54 attempts ain't a bad record son, as you can see from the video. I've won D1 with a bronze team. My record would be even better, if i didn't handicap myself with weak teams for a challenge.

    Bring on Fifa 17, with a bit of luck E.A. makes this game truly skill based and unlike their last few cheap exploit games. :*

Sign In or Register to comment.