English Premier League 2016/17 Season Challenge|Match Day Thirty-eight

Comments

• Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    AI0Ibdp.png
    ip8Yx63.png
    QwMaP2I.png

Comments:
    As you can see by the picture, Ogbonna got a helping hand from Clyne on his header into goal. West Ham managed to pick up a point in a tough match against Liverpool that will qualify them for Europa League at the minimum. A win against Burnley in the the last match of the season will clinch a Champions League spot, although maybe the playoff round if Manchester City win their final two matches. Chelsea capture the league title with their win over Watford. Hull city gets relegated and Swansea survives.

West Ham United Stats:
    2AW0Npp.png

Liverpool Stats:
    EpJcVt1.png
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Another pretty good result there. All in all, with a singla match left to play, I musta dmit that you did very very well, better than everyone's expectations. Congrats! :)
  • Ashy
    9569 posts League Winner
    Good result, a loss to Liverpool would of been horrific on the top 4 hopes, one final game left now and you might need a win as I expect Liverpool to beat Middlesbrough at home, all in all you have done very well with this lets end it on a high!
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    JsZtTB5.png
    OLKC486.png
    1cTYo4X.png

Comments:
    Crazy last game with Carroll stepping up and Valencia stepping out after the ref tried to give Burnley the game with a horrible straight red call. West Ham got the win at the end of the day and qualified for Champions League (although slightly disappointed they didn't qualify into the group stage). Would like to have added a couple more info graphs but I've been extremely busy and extremely tired as of late. Time to take a real break. :tired_face:

Team Stats:
    rmcDG7D.png
    DCeVL2Y.png
    laZLdqs.png
    6PvmAx0.png
    oABtNQY.png
    cJhiJMF.png
    XkfQ5KJ.png
    hjtxeVW.png
    Fp3ghrJ.png
    XzzACSa.png
    JQudQPC.png