Comments

• Virtual_K
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    Match Day Seven

VmCRnzs.png

pzBwi3l.png
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Not bad, not bad. Surely way better than what the Hammers are doing IRL.
  • theodom101
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Another decent result. The stats you've presented there are incredible
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    9th is pretty good considering how the real WHU are doing right now ^^
  • Chris
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    Doing better than West Ham irl haha
  • Virtual_K
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Not bad, not bad. Surely way better than what the Hammers are doing IRL.
    9th is pretty good considering how the real WHU are doing right now ^^
    Chris wrote: »
    Doing better than West Ham irl haha
    As @theodom101 pointed out to me earlier; it's not much of an accomplishment. :o
    theodom101 wrote: »
    Another decent result. The stats you've presented there are incredible
    I'm finding that West Ham need some better strikers. I get more going forward from my offline Yeovil Town team than I do from them. :D Thanks in regards to the stats, looks more complicated than it really is; part of my learning Excel by creating league tables project. Great fun. :D
  • Virtual_K
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2016
    Match Day Seven

iPNpkgd.png

qNLozOG.png

Comments:
    The own goal by Delaney was a classic, unfortunately when I uploaded to EA, I can't find the video anywhere on the site, and yes I'm logged in.
    Post edited by Virtual_K on
  • ale85bg
    Illuminati confirmed?
    Anyway, great result there! :)
  • Ashy
    9567 posts League Winner
    Great win there, nothing like dominating a team away from home and winning 3-0!
  • Greenman019
    Superb result and performance. Very clinical.
  • Virtual_K
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    Illuminati confirmed?
    Anyway, great result there! :)
    Ashy wrote: »
    Great win there, nothing like dominating a team away from home and winning 3-0!
    Superb result and performance. Very clinical.
    Thanks, it was a good second half mostly; Crystal Palace shot poorly and could have been up early in the match. Too bad the own goal snippet was lost in the void because it was really bad on Delaney's part.
  • Virtual_K
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    yyV8TDe.png
    PMkpSk6.png
  • Greenman019
    Great win, and what a side to do it against ;D

Always surprised how often you manage such a high amount of possession. Maybe I'm just not a patient FIFA player though ^^
  • Ashy
    9567 posts League Winner
    Two goals from Ogbonna, not bad. Sunderland didn't have a chance really great win
  • ale85bg
    edited October 2016
    And Payet with a goal and two assists (I guess they are the two corners)... That's what I call a solid performance!
  • Chris
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    Destroyed us :o
  • Virtual_K
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    Great win, and what a side to do it against ;D

Always surprised how often you manage such a high amount of possession. Maybe I'm just not a patient FIFA player though ^^
    I used to play more direct, but my style of play has evolved to use the back pass and across the field switching more, especially on FIFA16.
    Two goals from Ogbonna, not bad. Sunderland didn't have a chance really great win
    And Payet with a goal and two assists (I guess they are the two corners)... That's what I call a solid performance!
    Pretty good from Ogbonna, and @ale85bg you called it, Payet got both assists on corner kicks. :)
    Chris wrote: »
    Destroyed us :o
    Sunderland didn't play as bad as the scoreline suggests. The match was wide open and both keepers had to come up with some big saves in the first thirty minutes. Payet's goal was a thing of beauty and got West Ham off to a good start. Ogbonna had a couple good headers from corner kicks to end the half, the second of which was almost saved. No pressure after that, and when Noble scored, West Ham passed the ball around and played defense.
  • Virtual_K
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2016
    Fwartmv.png
    CQBYYec.png
    Post edited by Virtual_K on
  • Virtual_K
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2016
    IKMw3GZ.png
    2H3jZcc.png

West Ham United Stats:
    5Z6xKo5.png
    *Career Mode Story

k7O0Kwp.png
    *Real Season Stats

Vn7Vef9.png
    *Real Season Table
  • ale85bg
    What's with Noble always getting injured in every career of yours? EA must really hate him! :joy:

Other than that, wonderful result... You're like... Flying!
  • Ashy
    9567 posts League Winner
    Hanging around that 6th spot which is really good the stats breakdown is really cool to see too
  • Greenman019
    2 good results. 2 on target 2 goals v Everton, clinical.

Might be on for a spot in Europe at this rate. In a really good place, table wise.
  • Virtual_K
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    What's with Noble always getting injured in every career of yours? EA must really hate him! :joy:

Other than that, wonderful result... You're like... Flying!
    Noble broke his elbow, doing a cartwheel of all things. :p Amazingly, he'll be back for the next match. ;)
    Hanging around that 6th spot which is really good the stats breakdown is really cool to see too
    Getting close to that top five, but we tend to struggle against the better teams.
    Thanks, thought it might be interesting to see a comparison with the real West Ham season.
    2 good results. 2 on target 2 goals v Everton, clinical.

Might be on for a spot in Europe at this rate. In a really good place, table wise.
    Got a little lucky against Everton who were more dangerous. Pressed high near the end of the match for the equalizer and got rewarded in the last seconds. Ref blew the whistle right after the restart.
  • Virtual_K
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2016
    pCYDI79.png
    9ls3fC2.jpg
    Goal line save for Cresswell came in stoppage time to save the three points.

GaM7eZU.png
  • Ashy
    9567 posts League Winner
    Massive win against a rival London team there, didn't get the goal but the team delivered
  • Greenman019
    Beating Spurs at White Hart Lane is impressive. Really soaring up the table now, wonder where you'll end up. Still a long way to go in terms of the season but maybe even top 4?
  • ale85bg
    Yeeeeeah! Thanks for defeating Tottenham! :joy:
    I wonder what could you do if you had Sanders here... :p
  • Canagliadel
    81 posts Park Captain
    This kind of career is a great idea man!
    That would have been awesome if West Ham did these results also in real life football :D it's a team I really appreciate.
  • Virtual_K
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    Massive win against a rival London team there, didn't get the goal but the team delivered
    Beating Spurs at White Hart Lane is impressive. Really soaring up the table now, wonder where you'll end up. Still a long way to go in terms of the season but maybe even top 4?
    I've gotten some very close matches to go my way lately (in this version of West Ham at least). Spurs really pushed it at the end and missed the equalizer by mere inches thanks to Cresswell's defensive effort (maybe I should start recording these matches).
    Yeeeeeah! Thanks for defeating Tottenham! :joy:
    I wonder what could you do if you had Sanders here... :p
    Sanders would prefer to have Lanzini as the CAM but don't tell Razak he said that. ;)
    This kind of career is a great idea man!
    That would have been awesome if West Ham did these results also in real life football :D it's a team I really appreciate.
    Thanks man, there's so much more that could be added to this but most of my effort is focused on bringing my other CMS to a close. Too bad the injuries to the real West Ham got them off to a bad start. Not too late to turn things around. :)
  • Virtual_K
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    u0e7kUN.png
    Mrcrq5n.png