>>| Liga BBVA Lounge |

Comments

  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    Barcabod wrote: »
    He will be in TOTS. Had an unbelievable season and will almost certainly get the Zamora.
    Nah m7, Iker's gonna get 10 CS in a row.
  • mindm4ster
    4942 posts Big Money Move
    Hopefully Jese starts vs Granada.
    hope not
    he's really weak now
    would rather see Isco as winger
  • Barresh
    5656 posts Big Money Move
    Isco is suspended
    Iker

    Dani Varane Ramos Marcelo

    Modric Kroos James

    Jese(If Bale can't play) Benz Cristiano

    This is probably how we will line up
  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    Barresh wrote: »
    Isco is suspended
    Iker

    Dani Varane Ramos Marcelo

    Modric Kroos James

    Jese(If Bale can't play) Benz Cristiano

    This is probably how we will line up
    Hamez is match fit?

  • mindm4ster
    4942 posts Big Money Move
    Barresh wrote: »
    Isco is suspended
    Iker

    Dani Varane Ramos Marcelo

    Modric Kroos James

    Jese(If Bale can't play) Benz Cristiano

    This is probably how we will line up

    we can play 4-4-2 with CR and Benz upfront

    middle Kroos James Modric Lucas
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Ace wrote: »
    Barresh wrote: »
    Isco is suspended
    Iker

    Dani Varane Ramos Marcelo

    Modric Kroos James

    Jese(If Bale can't play) Benz Cristiano

    This is probably how we will line up
    Hamez is match fit?

    Yep apparently he is set to start and play 60 mins

  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Carvajal out for this weekends game :(
  • RealM
    5594 posts Big Money Move
    With us attempting to sign players now, speculation over a transfer ban we may be getting, hence the reasoning of buying now.
  • Barresh
    5656 posts Big Money Move
    RealM wrote: »
    With us attempting to sign players now, speculation over a transfer ban we may be getting, hence the reasoning of buying now.
    What transfer ban?
  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    Barresh wrote: »
    RealM wrote: »
    With us attempting to sign players now, speculation over a transfer ban we may be getting, hence the reasoning of buying now.
    What transfer ban?
  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    Ace wrote: »
    Barresh wrote: »
    RealM wrote: »
    With us attempting to sign players now, speculation over a transfer ban we may be getting, hence the reasoning of buying now.
    What transfer ban?


    I think it's about the same thing as Barca, about signing underage players. Read it a while ago so not sure.
  • Barresh
    5656 posts Big Money Move
    Ah, i thought that the investigation was already over and we weren't guilty
  • RealM
    5594 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah the underage players. Not sure if it was true or not, can never tell these days :neutral:
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RealM
    5594 posts Big Money Move
    Not sure.
    Does appear as though James will start tomorrow :)
  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    Apparently Varane is considering to leave :'(
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Apparently Varane is considering to leave :'(

    Would be a shame if he left, he's our only other quality cb

  • RealM
    5594 posts Big Money Move
    That would make me really sad :cry:
  • LiamSully
    6042 posts Big Money Move
    What are the chances of Messi getting a TOTS @ RW?

    If not him, anyone else likely to get a RW card?
  • Aias87
    625 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oliver wrote: »
    Medical tests today have shown that Messi, who didn't play with ARG due to foot discomfort, will be able to play against Celta. [@sport]

    Like Jesus, our Messi(ah) resurrects and easter is saved.

    You'll get beat again. Nolito shall shine and finally get his well deserved IF.
  • Barresh
    5656 posts Big Money Move
    Oliver wrote: »
    Medical tests today have shown that Messi, who didn't play with ARG due to foot discomfort, will be able to play against Celta. [@sport]

    Like Jesus, our Messi(ah) resurrects and easter is saved.
    Didn't now Messi was imaginary B)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Barresh
    5656 posts Big Money Move
    If you say so pal

    Sorry, i just had to do it ;)
  • edited April 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    Barresh wrote: »
    Oliver wrote: »
    Medical tests today have shown that Messi, who didn't play with ARG due to foot discomfort, will be able to play against Celta. [@sport]

    Like Jesus, our Messi(ah) resurrects and easter is saved.
    Didn't now Messi was imaginary B)
    A fellow atheist?

  • Barresh
    5656 posts Big Money Move
    Barcabod wrote: »
    I can appreciate it was a joke though and like I said, I'm not looking for an argument :)
    Agreed, let's just leave it here :)
    Ace wrote: »
    Barresh wrote: »
    Oliver wrote: »
    Medical tests today have shown that Messi, who didn't play with ARG due to foot discomfort, will be able to play against Celta. [@sport]

    Like Jesus, our Messi(ah) resurrects and easter is saved.
    Didn't now Messi was imaginary B)
    A fellow atheist?
    Yes

  • Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    Aias87 wrote: »
    Oliver wrote: »
    Medical tests today have shown that Messi, who didn't play with ARG due to foot discomfort, will be able to play against Celta. [@sport]

    Like Jesus, our Messi(ah) resurrects and easter is saved.

    You'll get beat again. Nolito shall shine and finally get his well deserved IF.

    hope so, it was around this time last year we beat Real Madrid who still had an lot to play for :)

    seems ages ago the game at the Camp Nou, mind you that did take a few months to sink in :)
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    loved De Gea's efforts to try to turn madrid off signing him tonight :trollface:
  • ProHulst0s
    7107 posts Big Money Move
    Any RM fans that could tell me if Benzema has a chance for a TOTS card? His NIF is godly for me
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    Any RM fans that could tell me if Benzema has a chance for a TOTS card? His NIF is godly for me

    At the moment, yeh based on stats he will get in
Sign In or Register to comment.