The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

>>| Liga BBVA Lounge |

Comments

  • Aias87
    625 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Garycelta923 & others

    Do you guys think Nolito could have a shot at TOTSMC Gold?
    I mean 8 goals, 8 assists, that's a whole lot. More than Serie A's Eder (9 goals & 4 assists), who's currently in the draft.
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    I hope isco plays exceptionally well against Rayo, otherwise he will probably lose his starting spot :/
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    Aias87 wrote: »
    @Garycelta923 & others

    Do you guys think Nolito could have a shot at TOTSMC Gold?
    I mean 8 goals, 8 assists, that's a whole lot. More than Serie A's Eder (9 goals & 4 assists), who's currently in the draft.

    I definitely think he deserves a spot but it seems as if no one has mentioned him in the thread.
  • Aias87
    625 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oliver wrote: »
    Aias87 wrote: »
    @Garycelta923 & others

    Do you guys think Nolito could have a shot at TOTSMC Gold?
    I mean 8 goals, 8 assists, that's a whole lot. More than Serie A's Eder (9 goals & 4 assists), who's currently in the draft.

    I definitely think he deserves a spot but it seems as if no one has mentioned him in the thread.

    I did make that suggestion. And Sokker agrees, but he wants to see more people who support the idea. Would you mind posting this suggestion in the thread?
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    Aias87 wrote: »
    Oliver wrote: »
    Aias87 wrote: »
    @Garycelta923 & others

    Do you guys think Nolito could have a shot at TOTSMC Gold?
    I mean 8 goals, 8 assists, that's a whole lot. More than Serie A's Eder (9 goals & 4 assists), who's currently in the draft.

    I definitely think he deserves a spot but it seems as if no one has mentioned him in the thread.

    I did make that suggestion. And Sokker agrees, but he wants to see more people who support the idea. Would you mind posting this suggestion in the thread?

    Just did. :)
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    11cb5539cd95187748e5166361a06946.png
    #Nolito4MCTOTS
  • Barresh
    5997 posts Big Money Move
    Nolito over Bravo

    Need Marcelo for selfish reasons #NoBias
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    Barresh wrote: »
    Nolito over Bravo

    Need Marcelo for selfish reasons #NoBias
    Bravo is the keeper with most clean sheets mate, and he's going to win the Zamora. He definitely deserves it more than Marcelo.
  • Barresh
    5997 posts Big Money Move
    Nope not listening
    9ddb5c8a95c7d08378fb3976627c1e62.png
    Look how beautiful it is
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    Barresh wrote: »
    Nope not listening
    9ddb5c8a95c7d08378fb3976627c1e62.png
    Look how beautiful it is

    It's not about FUT cards tbh mate. It's about real life performances and you know that both Bravo and Nolito deserve it over Marcelo.
  • Aias87
    625 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oliver wrote: »
    11cb5539cd95187748e5166361a06946.png
    #Nolito4MCTOTS

    Oh my LAAAWD that's pretty.
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    Mourinho: "Goal Charlie Adam? Fantastic goal, a goal every super player would want to score - the Pele's, the Maradona's, the Messi's..."

    Ex- Madrid coach not mentioning Ronaldo among the greatest. 3930007226.gif
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    We've scored 9 goals from set pieces this year. That's more than double than last year (4).
  • Delta
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Oliver wrote: »
    Mourinho: "Goal Charlie Adam? Fantastic goal, a goal every super player would want to score - the Pele's, the Maradona's, the Messi's..."

    Ex- Madrid coach not mentioning Ronaldo among the greatest. 3930007226.gif

    That's because he isn't among the greats....he IS the greatest. 3930007226.gif
  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Oliver wrote: »
    Barresh wrote: »
    Nolito over Bravo

    Need Marcelo for selfish reasons #NoBias
    Bravo is the keeper with most clean sheets mate, and he's going to win the Zamora. He definitely deserves it more than Marcelo.

    He'll be in the BBVA TOTS, would be a waste of spot in the MCTOTS.
  • Oliver
    1168 posts Professional
    Delta wrote: »
    Oliver wrote: »
    Mourinho: "Goal Charlie Adam? Fantastic goal, a goal every super player would want to score - the Pele's, the Maradona's, the Messi's..."

    Ex- Madrid coach not mentioning Ronaldo among the greatest. 3930007226.gif

    That's because he isn't among the greats....he IS the greatest. 3930007226.gif

    :joy::joy:
  • Delta
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Oliver wrote: »
    Delta wrote: »
    Oliver wrote: »
    Mourinho: "Goal Charlie Adam? Fantastic goal, a goal every super player would want to score - the Pele's, the Maradona's, the Messi's..."

    Ex- Madrid coach not mentioning Ronaldo among the greatest. 3930007226.gif

    That's because he isn't among the greats....he IS the greatest. 3930007226.gif

    :joy::joy:

    cristiano-ronaldo-crying.jpg

    Stop laughing at me.
  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    Barresh wrote: »
    Nope not listening
    9ddb5c8a95c7d08378fb3976627c1e62.png
    Look how beautiful it is

    This looks so sexy.

  • Barresh
    5997 posts Big Money Move
    03378d97630baea85b5d21419a030528.png
    Well you were right again @RealM we are apperently paying more than his release clause(18M apperently)
  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    Coentrao exit?
  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Barresh wrote: »
    03378d97630baea85b5d21419a030528.png
    Well you were right again @RealM we are apperently paying more than his release clause(18M apperently)
    Yessss :smiley:
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Barresh wrote: »
    03378d97630baea85b5d21419a030528.png
    Well you were right again @RealM we are apperently paying more than his release clause(18M apperently)

    Perez refused to let it go down that he didn't overpay for a player
  • Barresh
    5997 posts Big Money Move
    Coentrao exit?
    He's been rumoured to be one of the guys who will leave during the summer, yes
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Danilo scored a pretty nice little goal for Porto tonight
  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Barresh wrote: »
    Coentrao exit?
    He's been rumoured to be one of the guys who will leave during the summer, yes
    Should be able to get 20m for him.
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    All we need now is too bring De Gea in
  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Prince wrote: »
    All we need now is too bring De Gea in
    I want Leno more icon_redface.gif

  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    This season:
    MSN: 83 goals 39 assists
    BBC: 86 goals 36 assists
  • RealM
    6156 posts Big Money Move
    If is works like football manager, then we must pay monthly fees rather than the big sum, as you can get more than the buy out clause. Also means we don't have the €16 million up front.

    Of course if it's like FM :blush:
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
Sign In or Register to comment.