Comments

• TMaher7
    995 posts Professional
    Demo ratings imo.
  • Alex
    976 posts Moderator
    Ratings aren't final like always, might change between now and the demo/release.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Rashford and Lingaard non rare please
  • Jason1986
    6924 posts Big Money Move
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

Why?

Hopefully those ratings are just for demo purposes. Though EA seek to never get ratings right anyway. Just want to see Luke Shaw given a huge pace upgrade, he definitely looks like the fastest player at United and I hope Rashfords acceleration is on point.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Jason1986 wrote: »

Why?

I just like using non rare teams especially to start with. Be good to have some new names in the non rare pile!
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    These won't be the final game ratings, 87 Mkhitaryan would be straight up insanity. :lol: 85 Smalling is a joke as well.
  • Götze#19
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orikoru wrote: »
    These won't be the final game ratings, 87 Mkhitaryan would be straight up insanity. :lol: 85 Smalling is a joke as well.

Of course it's not final ratings, i can't imagine Mkhitaryan being 87 and Douglas Costa 84. Just can't.
  • Jason1986
    6924 posts Big Money Move
    Jason1986 wrote: »

Why?

I just like using non rare teams especially to start with. Be good to have some new names in the non rare pile!

Ah that's fair enough. Never really bothered me if they're rare or not, as long as the stats reflect their actual ability it's all good for me.

Yeah I doubt these are final ratings anyway. No way is Rooney an 84 rated player!