FUT 17 Trading

Abdulhamed
2902 posts National Call-Up
edited August 2016
Would like to invite a couple guys on a group so I can help them with trading I have a few ideas that could be good but most ideas I will give will be in first week when I actually explore the market, people who I invite, I would like you to screenshot most of your deals cause I want to see if the method works for all or just few and I like to see people profit.

The group won't be huge and I'll message the people starting from from 17th which is today until the 20th

Basically I'm giving you free ideas for start of launch and discussing with each other, and when game launch I'll be streaming and I'll figure out a couple of methods and share it with them asap

Please only join if you like trading and have free time

Comments

• karam
    953 posts Professional
    I would like to join :#
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Meee
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Yup
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    Yep count me in m8
  • Ibte10
    1769 posts Play-Off Hero
    Me
  • General-Richa
    1094 posts Professional
    I thought I had a good trading plan for Fifa 17, but then I watched Gamescom and I'm back at square one now because trading will have a twist or two this year...

One change is the rewards on offer for new FIFA 17 squad building challenges. Undoubtedly it'll have an effect on the market. (Undesirable cards will suddenly become desirable when needed for a challenge, so discarding unwanted players may not be such a smart move now).

Another thing is the new variable rating cards... A handful of special cards will have the potential to get upgraded during the season, so if you buy one of those cards and that player gets in TOTW at a later date, your card will actually be altered and will obviously rise in value (It's a bit like the Futties thing but on a larger scale), it'll be worth noting if they got in TOTW again the card would be upgraded & rise again, it'll be like playing the stock market I guess.

I think I'll maybe stick with my tried and tested consumable trading methods and hoard any discard players I pack for the challenges. I normally make a lot of match coins too, so hopefully that'll help me build a good side.

Good luck with this trading group though!

• California
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    I thought I had a good trading plan for Fifa 17, but then I watched Gamescom and I'm back at square one now because trading will have a twist or two this year...

One change is the rewards on offer for new FIFA 17 squad building challenges. Undoubtedly it'll have an effect on the market. (Undesirable cards will suddenly become desirable when needed for a challenge, so discarding unwanted players may not be such a smart move now).

Another thing is the new variable rating cards... A handful of special cards will have the potential to get upgraded during the season, so if you buy one of those cards and that player gets in TOTW at a later date, your card will actually be altered and will obviously rise in value (It's a bit like the Futties thing but on a larger scale), it'll be worth noting if they got in TOTW again the card would be upgraded & rise again, it'll be like playing the stock market I guess.

I think I'll maybe stick with my tried and tested consumable trading methods and hoard any discard players I pack for the challenges. I normally make a lot of match coins too, so hopefully that'll help me build a good side.

If true then most cards will sell @ max. As supply will be limited.
  • Benschii_
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would like to join aswell :)
  • Cebolla92
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm in B)
  • Adrian095
    33893 posts National Team Captain
    In
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    Medo <3
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    I'm in
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sign me up
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm interested.
  • LouXC
    801 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm in bro. I need some new ideas.
  • I'm interested
  • rids007
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would love to join.
  • Abdulhamed

In my eye you just addressed 2 new trading ideas
  • The longest yard
    5709 posts Big Money Move
    Count me in B)
  • Zzz-Assault
    1383 posts Professional
    Trading never works as a group :D Goodluck trying to make a bit of profit :)
  • The longest yard
    5709 posts Big Money Move

Ive made alot from trading with others in past fifas and in this fifa at the start
  • Vinz_kingz
    11921 posts Has That Special Something
    In
  • Abdulhamed
    edited August 2016

It's not as a group :) I'll just share methods and people tell me how good is it but there could be some in groups
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    I'd be up for it. I think the unique squad building alternative this year is a good way to make profit. For example if it was a Russian squad you had to build there might be one player eg a RB or LB that isn't usually popular but buying mass and selling higher whilst that squad is active in the game mode is a good way I think
  • Abdulhamed
    Gers2004 wrote: »
    I'd be up for it. I think the unique squad building alternative this year is a good way to make profit. For example if it was a Russian squad you had to build there might be one player eg a RB or LB that isn't usually popular but buying mass and selling higher whilst that squad is active in the game mode is a good way I think

Yea that's 1 idea but i would like to put some rules on it so u won't lose ur money, don't like risky trading
  • Just_Unfair
    3907 posts National Call-Up
    I only really trade and build teams...don't really play that many games so I would be very interested
  • Tsunami85
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero
    Add me please
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2016
    Id be interested in joining.
  • Maverick-Mike
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2016
    Abdulhamed wrote: »

In my eye you just addressed 2 new trading ideas

I will be looking to the players that can upgrade over time and buying ones that will have a greater chance of multiple totw
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    Abdulhamed wrote: »
    Gers2004 wrote: »

Yea that's 1 idea but i would like to put some rules on it so u won't lose ur money, don't like risky trading

Cool bro keep me posted.