OT- Chuck some films at me.

1
Gaarl
3650 posts National Call-Up
^

Preferably Comedies, but anything really.

Thanks!

Comments

  • Arsenalfan97
    7699 posts League Winner
    Naked gun trilogy?
  • SGLT
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    Watched that London has fallen the other week and was pretty good
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Goon

    Watched it a few weeks ago and had me rolling
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Better mus' come.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13960 posts Moderator
    Goon

    Watched it a few weeks ago and had me rolling

    Shaun William-Scott isn't it?

    If it's the one i'm thinking of it is pretty funny!
  • hoban95
    49109 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Entourage the movie B)
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    The Nice Guys is hilarious, definitely watch that it just came out can get a BR rip on torrent sites
  • Arsenalfan97
    7699 posts League Winner
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Entourage the movie B)

    Didn't that get awful reviews and bomb?
  • hoban95
    49109 posts FIFA Cover Star
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Entourage the movie B)

    Didn't that get awful reviews and bomb?

    Read some of the reviews, was embarrassing and awkward to read. They had no clue about the show or what it was about. Just paragraphs of pompous sh*te.

    The film is exactly like the show but a full feature length, it's funny as **** :joy:
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13960 posts Moderator
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Entourage the movie B)

    Didn't that get awful reviews and bomb?

    It's good if you know the series! If not then maybe you wouldn't enjoy.

    Ted 2 was ok
    Get Hard actually made me laugh aswel
  • SGLT
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    That Grimsby film was funny if u like absolute nonsense
  • Nate
    2152 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you haven't seen Step Brothers, then you need to, probably one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, Ferrel and Reily are hilarious together.
  • hoban95
    49109 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Barely laughed during step brothers, thought it was bang average. However that one scene with the brother in the car with his family singing sweet o' child of mine was bloody hilarious
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Central Intelligence
    Lincoln Lawyer
    Mud
    Dallas Buyers Club
    Son of a gun
    A single shot
    American Sniper
    Colombiana
    Takers
    The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
    Lucy
    The Wolf of Wall Street
    LA Crash
    Out of the furnace
  • hoban95
    49109 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Have you ever watched Human Traffic? That's a funny film :joy:
  • Nate
    2152 posts Fans' Favourite
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Barely laughed during step brothers, thought it was bang average. However that one scene with the brother in the car with his family singing sweet o' child of mine was bloody hilarious

    yea had a buddy who didn't enjoy it either, fair play, everyone has their own tastes haha.
  • hoban95
    49109 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Nate wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Barely laughed during step brothers, thought it was bang average. However that one scene with the brother in the car with his family singing sweet o' child of mine was bloody hilarious

    yea had a buddy who didn't enjoy it either, fair play, everyone has their own tastes haha.

    True, but that one scene is gold :joy:

    Was just expecting so much more

    I'm not a huge fan of Ferrel as an actor in general tbf
  • Cerberuhs
    4279 posts National Call-Up
    Goal series it's amazing.
  • Nate
    2152 posts Fans' Favourite
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Nate wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Barely laughed during step brothers, thought it was bang average. However that one scene with the brother in the car with his family singing sweet o' child of mine was bloody hilarious

    yea had a buddy who didn't enjoy it either, fair play, everyone has their own tastes haha.

    True, but that one scene is gold :joy:

    Was just expecting so much more

    I'm not a huge fan of Ferrel as an actor in general tbf

    Yea he has done some absolutely terrible films tbh :D , like that one he did with Kevin Hart recently, jesus what a train wreck.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Daddy's Home, good for people who like slapstick and ball jokes!
  • Muzza11
    8468 posts League Winner
    any jump streets ;)
  • Arsenalfan97
    7699 posts League Winner
    A good comedy to watch would be The Room ;)
  • Reus
    22558 posts Club Captain
    Old school

    You're my boy blue, you're my boy
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    Four lions
    Grimsby brothers
    Central intelligence
    Brewsters millions
    Deadpool
    See no evil,hear no evil
  • krakos000
    17474 posts World Class
    Neighbors 2 was pretty funny if you've seen the first.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    A good comedy to watch would be The Room ;)

  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13960 posts Moderator
    Bad Grandpa was actually pretty good!

    Not the Jonny Knoxville one.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Tori's gets a big suprise from the pizza guy.

    That counts, right?

  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    Tori's gets a big suprise from the pizza guy.

    That counts, right?

    Ruins a perfectly good pizza :'(
  • Scousekingy221
    603 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shawshank redemption
    Nothing to lose
Sign In or Register to comment.