Creation Centre?

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
Any news on this? I want it back so badly. They've had like three games on this generation on consoles now to sort it out. I used to love creating teams of my pals and using them in-game when everyone was round and stuff.

Comments

• jack fanshf
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Any news on this? I want it back so badly. They've had like three games on this generation on consoles now to sort it out. I used to love creating teams of my pals and using them in-game when everyone was round and stuff.

me too I love cc very much! I want it back !
  • Orikoru
    Doesn't even need to be the full online creation centre that they used to have. I fail to see why they can't at least put a simple create/edit mode in the game - Pro Evo had it a decade ago on PS2.
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They've already included the kit/badge creator in pro clubs, hopefully we can get at least that in CM
  • Orikoru
    WizardMD wrote: »
    They've already included the kit/badge creator in pro clubs, hopefully we can get at least that in CM

Yes - seeing that post about the kit editor in clubs is what gave me hope. :smiley:
  • Orikoru
    No news on Creation Centre? I'm guessing it's not in, again? :(
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    apparently this FIFA is all about FUT again, sure they added the journey but that's not the same, hopefully for FIFA 18 we could have creation center back again, for now I don't see it possible :'(
  • Orikoru
    WizardMD wrote: »
    apparently this FIFA is all about FUT again, sure they added the journey but that's not the same, hopefully for FIFA 18 we could have creation center back again, for now I don't see it possible :'(

So annoying. It must be the simplest **** thing to add, they just can't be arsed.
  • nsholmberg11
    1110 posts Professional
    yeah i don't understand how we used to have a create/edit system in the past and don't now. pes even had (maybe they still do) a stadium edit mode. great fun and wish this was an option