Comments

• SaintsFCFan
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep. Read it. Create kits which would be nice for manager mode yet just in Pro Clubs and just reworked systems passed off as new.
  • Yep looking good.
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    exactly, the kit creator would be nice for manager or player career
  • Jay3ff
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    WizardMD wrote: »

But in those modes you play with official licensed teams?
    It must be frustrating. Pro Evo gets criticised for not being able to afford licenses, and FIFA players get a lot of them but then players want to create their own
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2016
    Will this mean, NO stadium creator? Or can this just happen?
  • WizardMD
    edited August 2016
    Jay3ff wrote: »

But in those modes you play with official licensed teams?
    It must be frustrating. Pro Evo gets criticised for not being able to afford licenses, and FIFA players get a lot of them but then players want to create their own

What I like is to create my own team to play against licensed teams, it's awesome to add my friends to my team and play against Real Madrid, Bayern Munich etc

That's what I did in previous FIFA's when creation center was available
  • Jay3ff
    Meh, yeah. I used to do that years ago in Pro Evo. I think my weirdest was creating a team based on tennis players...and "Pokemon".......
  • ManzGOTIT
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Meh, yeah. I used to do that years ago in Pro Evo. I think my weirdest was creating a team based on tennis players...and "Pokemon".......

Ahaha same here tbh
    I made a team of my School back on PES 5
  • WizardMD

Lol Pokemon? that's weird but kind of cool
  • blacklotus
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    PLEASE, release all available template/color options for Kits and Badges, so long time Pro Clubs teams can start planing, straight away!

#GAMECHANGER #FINALLY
  • Jay3ff
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Ahaha same here tbh
    I made a team of my School back on PES 5

Yeah school team was a popular one to do.

Lol Pokemon? that's weird but kind of cool

It wasn't easy to make the transition to footballers...e.g. Onyx would be tall and strong but I don't know what else...spent hours making it but barely used the team!
  • Fletch
    3386 posts National Call-Up
    Will this mean, NO stadium creator? Or can this just happen?

Possibly in the future. Madden used to have it so EA definitely know how to do it
  • This is what we've all been wanting for years, hopefully a step in the right direction.