Why are people still relegating themselves?

Baznotsobad76
5063 posts Big Money Move
I've come across 3 in my last 9 matches!

Comments

• Fab
    19467 posts World Class
    maybe they're 2 bad 2 win their current div
  • Baznotsobad76
    I'm currently in Div 7 :smiley:
  • Baznotsobad76
    And another!
  • nextqprmanager
    3366 posts National Call-Up
    I wish I would meet some who would give me a win
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class

You don't always get a win tho
  • Gazza74
    1137 posts Professional
    hayhor1 wrote: »

You don't always get a win tho

Had one last night who had a bronze team and 43 chem and knew he would quit ifhe had the chance and probably giving me a draw and wasting contracts but i kicked off!....and passed it around for bout 20mins so he couldn't have the chance to wuit, the min he got the ball he paused and quit but i got the win
  • Baznotsobad76
    3 out of the 4 guys who quit against me scored an own goal first...

But also, what idiot waits to get possession just so they can quit?... They could just close app. :smiley:
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    3 out of the 4 guys who quit against me scored an own goal first...

But also, what idiot waits to get possession just so they can quit?... They could just close app. :smiley:

This. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ always manage to amaze me. :)
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    I can understand why a lot of people are doing it. I'm even guilty of doing it twice, both times I was furious with how I was losing (typical game domination, more possession, more shots on target, opponent scoring more goals than shots they had on target while parking the bus all game etc)

It's pretty damn difficult.
  • Baznotsobad76
    I can understand why a lot of people are doing it. I'm even guilty of doing it twice, both times I was furious with how I was losing (typical game domination, more possession, more shots on target, opponent scoring more goals than shots they had on target while parking the bus all game etc)

It's pretty damn difficult.

Yeah I did it because of the same reasons but also while everyone seemed to be doing it while there were double end of season coins...
    The thing is my matches are always so badly lagging, I'm finding div 8 and 7 exactly the same as divs 4 and 5... Div 3 is a higher standard altogether.. I struggle to hold that div.. But Amy div below that 'feels' exactly the same...
  • I have done it when I lost more than one million coins in packs (div 2 or 3 down to div 10).
    But I always gave the victory to the other guy.