OT Explain how the ref got to this conclusion to me

Otis
3404 posts National Call-Up
edited August 2016
http://xboxclips.com/Grimreaper2314/65179212-983c-4e5f-a887-44998911b8df

How does the ref book him but give the foul the other way? (It wasnt for a previous foul as the commentator said, theres another video where the commentator doesnt mention bringing it back)

Comments

• twinsdude5
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Maybe handball is on? When he jumped the slide tackle he may have landed on the ball hand first?

Either that or it glitches when bringing play back for the yellow. Animation looked a bit off
  • Otis
    It was a clubs game so cant have been handball
  • Cadey 5
    10372 posts Has That Special Something
    No idea if this is going to make sense but only thing i can think of is.

His slide tackle looked like it completely missed
    his arm took you down but did't register as a foul because this is FUT 16 and you can run into the back of something and nothing happens so as it did't register as a slide tackle your player just fell over.

so when he fell over I'm guessing the fact your foot made contact with him it counted as a tackle and therefore a foul :D
  • Otis
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    No idea if this is going to make sense but only thing i can think of is.

His slide tackle looked like it completely missed
    his arm took you down but did't register as a foul because this is FUT 16 and you can run into the back of something and nothing happens so as it did't register as a slide tackle your player just fell over.

so when he fell over I'm guessing the fact your foot made contact with him it counted as a tackle and therefore a foul :D

That all makes sense, but that still leaves that the foul was given in the wrong place and the player got booked and between the 8 of us playing none of us recall a previous incident that he could have got booked for.