WAIT, I just had a good game!!!! Oh! No I didn't!!

RTG101
248 posts Sunday League Hero
Honestly so tired of the crap!!!
Just had an amazing game!
But then back to the normal BS
I genuinely don't know how professional footballer put their names to this sad sack ****

Comments

• KyDoSs
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What is it you are struggling with? I may be able to help :)
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    RTG101 wrote: »
    Honestly so tired of the crap!!!
    Just had an amazing game!
    But then back to the normal BS
    I genuinely don't know how professional footballer put their names to this sad sack ****

what a surprise another crying thread from you
  • RTG101
    I have asked EA and everyone else and it's impossible to get an answer but let's see if you can help!!
    I play friends and generally have good games.... Even if I lose!
    But in seasons it's like my account is broken.... I am very happy with my team but even with 20 or so shots on target I seem to only ever get away with a maximum 2 goal win, most of the time 1-0..... But even more time I just lose and my opponent seems to only ever have 3/4 shots!!
    My Messi, ronaldo, Neymar and bale just dominate and then they score from nothing.
    I'm just so tired with it now
  • RTG101
    I'm happy to play you if you want to be open minded and judge me??
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6431 posts Big Money Move
    Exactly the same thing happened to me today but its purely my fault obviously chances were not taken correctly... final result was 2-2 with me having 27 shots and my opponent having 4
  • RTG101
    Exactly the same thing happened to me today but its purely my fault obviously chances were not taken correctly... final result was 2-2 with me having 27 shots and my opponent having 4

I'm not happy to say the same......
    I just played a game and had 17 dots on target to his 1
    I won 2-1 but my shot to goal ratio is crazy
  • Raific
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If you watch Twitch and Youtubers, they are all pissed at 16. Even pro players call it garbage. I know there are a ton of people out there that just claim people are bad but when Gorilla says it has garbage mechanics, you hope EA hears. Lets pray 17 is better!
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    another great thread created by you...
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6431 posts Big Money Move
    Raific wrote: »
    If you watch Twitch and Youtubers, they are all pissed at 16. Even pro players call it garbage. I know there are a ton of people out there that just claim people are bad but when Gorilla says it has garbage mechanics, you hope EA hears. Lets pray 17 is better!

Obviously it has garbage mechanics but the fact that he believes his account is "broken" is ludacrous..
  • Raific
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park

Obviously it has garbage mechanics but the fact that he believes his account is "broken" is ludacrous..

Agree.
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional

It was pretty ludicrous to think that chemistry was rigged for years, too, amirite?

• Stevo_Jalapeno
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zuka_Zama wrote: »

It was pretty ludicrous to think that chemistry was rigged for years, too, amirite?

• RTG101

Don't worry I will start a positive thread talking about how great EA are and I think the all deserve Knighting!!
    Or not!
    I'm not here to give EA a **** if they don't deserve it!
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional

Don't worry I will start a positive thread talking about how great EA are and I think the all deserve Knighting!!
    Or not!

they dont need your blowjobs as they already got your money, so you should get the fact you're just bad in a video game. that's life .. some good some bad. get over it and stop crying
  • RTG101
    AntoineFR wrote: »

Or not!

they dont need your blowjobs as they already got your money, so you should get the fact you're just bad in a video game. that's life .. some good some bad. get over it and stop crying

Ok darling