Most Frustrating Thing on FIFA

iBaIIeR
494 posts Sunday League Hero
My surname is Taggart. Every year when FUT gets dead like this I hop onto pro clubs to change things up a bit. Why in the **** is "Taggart" not a commentary name when Adam Taggart has been on the game since FIFA 13?

Comments

• XxRichiexRichxX
    33264 posts National Team Captain
    I can promise you, this isn't the most frustrating thing on FIFA. Title very misleading.
  • iBaIIeR
    494 posts Sunday League Hero
    I can promise you, this isn't the most frustrating thing on FIFA. Title very misleading.
    You have no idea. If you want Takahashi as your name though, you're good. But not a fairly common last name!
  • BenHodson99
    58 posts Park Captain
    edited August 2016
    Servers and poor collision mechanics drive me insane. Other than that it's a good game (offline that is)
  • ClintCommander
    6973 posts Big Money Move
    "Momentum"
  • BenHodson99
    58 posts Park Captain
    "Momentum"

Don't believe in that rubbish yes iv beaten world class teams with silvers but I have also had my arse handed to me against decent teams. I just think if ea get these servers in tip top condition then this scripting and momentum talk will go away. For me it's delay in controller and that causes glitches all over to collision with a defender and flying in the air to the ball bouncing off a players foot faster than the pass came to him and the fact the player boucing in different directions and rebounding to his original start position just like an rubber band.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    33264 posts National Team Captain
    "Momentum"

Don't believe in that rubbish yes iv beaten world class teams with silvers but I have also had my arse handed to me against decent teams. I just think if ea get these servers in tip top condition then this scripting and momentum talk will go away. For me it's delay in controller and that causes glitches all over to collision with a defender and flying in the air to the ball bouncing off a players foot faster than the pass came to him and the fact the player boucing in different directions and rebounding to his original start position just like an rubber band.

"Momentum" and what you're describing as the "rubbish" are two different things.