Needless to say that match wasn't fun

Big Daddy
126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
https://postimg.org/image/q1s3ymqvf/

Unsurprisingly he played like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ too.

Comments

• illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Did you win?
  • Big Daddy
    Nope, lost 1 nil to a freekick, good times
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Big Daddy wrote: »

My suggestion is to keep possession and spew longshots on him. When someone tries to do this to me, I know that all they can do is sprint, so I keep about 60-65% of the ball. All of his "defenders" are way back, putting 15+ longshots on target will usually get you 2-3 goals no matter what.
  • Big Daddy
    illinifan wrote: »
    Big Daddy wrote: »

My suggestion is to keep possession and spew longshots on him. When someone tries to do this to me, I know that all they can do is sprint, so I keep about 60-65% of the ball. All of his "defenders" are way back, putting 15+ longshots on target will usually get you 2-3 goals no matter what.

Yeah that's sounds like a good idea for next time when I come up against opponents like this, but hopefully there will be no next time.
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    unlucky
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    probably you played mourinho's son
  • truegunn3r
    13022 posts World Class
    edited August 2016
    Many ways to combat this. One way is to play ultra defensive with long shot custom tactic. Simply for the fact that you don't want to play the game in his hands so do the opposite to what he wants. He wants you to play possessive football so that he can break on the counter. If you play ultra defensive and let him have the ball, his AI will automatically cause fullbacks and midfielders to push up to support in attack making gaps. Keep the ball back so that he stays forward and look for those long driven balls.

If it doesn't work, take the point.