Zlatan FIFA 17

Comments

• Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    MikeM wrote: »
    EASports do not rate Zlatan. Zlatan rates EA Sports. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

To be serious for a moment, do players in FIFA have a stat / ability for acrobatic finishing? Or is this included in "agility". Zlatan's main attribute is his range of striking a ball from almost any situation.

Isn't that flair?
  • MikeM
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    To be serious for a moment, do players in FIFA have a stat / ability for acrobatic finishing? Or is this included in "agility". Zlatan's main attribute is his range of striking a ball from almost any situation.

Isn't that flair?

I always thought flair was more to do with trick execution. You have the star rating for the level of tricks, and flair was how easily and gracefully they performed them. For example, player A can do the roulette move, but not as quickly and easily as player B.
  • GodLevel
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nehemiah wrote: »
    90 and no
    Called it
  • APEX0107
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EASports do not rate Zlatan. Zlatan rates EA Sports. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

I think it is agility and the clinical finisher trait and flair put together but I'm not sure if that's right.
  • CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't get it. Why wouldn't he get 5*? He might not use skill moves as much as before but he has the talent; unlike other players who have 4* and I have never pull one!

Now it comes to mind when Aiden McGeady was not able to perform the MCG spin on FIFA11? 12?

Oh, EA and its FUT children.
  • APEX0107
    CocoKof wrote: »
    I don't get it. Why wouldn't he get 5*? He might not use skill moves as much as before but he has the talent; unlike other players who have 4* and I have never pull one!

Now it comes to mind when Aiden McGeady was not able to perform the MCG spin on FIFA11? 12?

Oh, EA and its FUT children.

Having the talent to do skill moves doesn't make you deserve 5* skill moves. EA give players a high skill move rating because they frequently perform skills in games.
  • CocoKof
    ^ Looks you intentionally missed the part where I wrote " a lot players barely perform 4*skills moves", let alone 5* moves, yet EA gives them those traits because it's good for FUT biz.
  • APEX0107
    ^ Looks you intentionally missed the part where I wrote " a lot players barely perform 4*skills moves", let alone 5* moves, yet EA gives them those traits because it's good for FUT biz.

It doesnt matter what skill move rating the skill move is, it matters on how frequent they preform skills.
  • CocoKof
    Ay Caramba!

Of course! You keep posting only what's convenient for you.

I wrote: "unlike other players who have 4* and I have never pull one!" So if we use that rationale, there would be a LOT of players who shouldn't have skill moves.

Good day.
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ay Caramba!

Of course! You keep posting only what's convenient for you.

I wrote: "unlike other players who have 4* and I have never pull one!" So if we use that rationale, there would be a LOT of players who shouldn't have skill moves.

Good day.

People forget that even a simple feint to one side exit to the other is a 4 star skill. Its performed just like the elastico. By that logic alot of player should have 4 star skills.
  • Retro_G
    29270 posts Player of the Year
    +1 on last year stats, considering the records he set at PSG, now showing he is one of the best strikers in the premier league.
  • Jll02
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    exact same stats as this years psg but maybe minus 1 or 2 pace

You were correct!
  • JayBomb
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    How does Pogba have 5* and Ibra doesn't? :s

Ideally, both should have them. But I'm genuinely curious. Zlatan has done more skills than Pogba has.