cmon EA you must do the same

we need legends like ronaldo < ronaldinho < maradona < baggio ... etc

all we know for now that Henry maybe in FIFA 17

FIFA is the best soccer game at the moment

we need new news for legends please EA be active

Comments

• Pughy30
    26292 posts Player of the Year
    what do you mean "be active" it's not time to be announced yet, in previous years they never announce legends this early we'll know by the end of the month
  • kaka8899
    37 posts Park Captain
    we want some good news about legends cuz fifa was the first soccer game added legend staff

and the best soccer game except fifa 16 has more laggy matches
  • kaka8899
    37 posts Park Captain
    i tried pes 2016 but fifa 16 is far away better

i hope for more excited legends this year

please EA make it happen
  • AIeks
    4991 posts National Call-Up
    I found nothing when I googled it. Besides, Ronaldinho hasn't retired.
  • Pughy30
    26292 posts Player of the Year
    The reason they got barca legends is due to pes partnering with them, now Fifa is with working with Bayern I'm hoping they get players like Gerd muller
  • AIeks
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    The reason they got barca legends is due to pes partnering with them, now Fifa is with working with Bayern I'm hoping they get players like Gerd muller
    Ronaldo hardly counts as a Barca legend though.

• Jim
    1379 posts Professional
    MaTaDoRz wrote: »

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-04-new-licences-and-a-new-feistiness-see-pes-take-the-fight-to-fifa

"Great players from the club's illustrious past - including Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Carles Puyol and, of course, Rivaldo and Balletti - will be playable in several of PES 2017's game modes, with the option to dress them in authentic kits from their eras."
  • AIeks
    Jim wrote: »

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-04-new-licences-and-a-new-feistiness-see-pes-take-the-fight-to-fifa

"Great players from the club's illustrious past - including Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Carles Puyol and, of course, Rivaldo and Balletti - will be playable in several of PES 2017's game modes, with the option to dress them in authentic kits from their eras."
    Thanks. Not really legends then? Not like Inzaghi, Figo and Carlos who are apparently in the game.

• Jim
    1379 posts Professional

Thanks. Not really legends then? Not like Inzaghi, Figo and Carlos who are apparently in the game.

If they're playable in MyClub then they'd be Legends. It doesn't specify (just says playable in several modes) but I'd assume so.

The problem with MyClub is that Legends don't work nearly the same way as FUT. There's no transfer market, so you'll have to be lucky to get them at all (or wait for a promotion where everyone is pretty much guaranteed a Legend). And they're not great right away-- you've got to level them up. Which kind of defeats the whole purpose.
  • AIeks

If they're playable in MyClub then they'd be Legends. It doesn't specify (just says playable in several modes) but I'd assume so.

The problem with MyClub is that Legends don't work nearly the same way as FUT. There's no transfer market, so you'll have to be lucky to get them at all (or wait for a promotion where everyone is pretty much guaranteed a Legend). And they're not great right away-- you've got to level them up. Which kind of defeats the whole purpose.
    But essentially that means that EA cannot use those players while PES has the rights for them? Despite not being legends per say, surely PES has all the exclusivity for them, or would they work like normal still active players? Meaning both would have the rights for them.
  • kaka8899
    37 posts Park Captain
    But essentially that means that EA cannot use those players while PES has the rights for them? Despite not being legends per say, surely PES has all the exclusivity for them, or would they work like normal still active players? Meaning both would have the rights for them.
    [/quote]

no they must have them in FIFA 17 cuz R.Carlos is also a legend in both games
  • AIeks
    EA let 3 legends license expire (Figo, Inzaghi, Carlos)
  • Jim
    1379 posts Professional

Depends on the deal that was signed with PES. The only thing I've seen that definitively states "exclusive" is their rights for Camp Nou. Those players could have signed non-exclusive image rights deals. Those aren't as common but they'd be a lot cheaper for Konami.

But if I'm purely guessing, then yes, I'd say it's an exclusive deal and those players can't appear in FIFA 17.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    EA let 3 legends license expire (Figo, Inzaghi, Carlos)
    Really? :open_mouth: good thing I got one for my gens then. That's dumb though, now there will be only one Brazilian legend, while the likes of Sweden and US would have more. :/
  • Turf_Knights2016
    597 posts Sunday League Hero
    kaka8899 wrote: »
    today PES 2017 has announced RONALDO and RONALDINHO legends on their game

Aggghh,

tumblr_inline_nrg8hsIJiR1raprkq_500.gif

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

• kaka8899
    37 posts Park Captain
    today PES 2017 has announced RONALDO and RONALDINHO :D legends on their game

Aggghh,

tumblr_inline_nrg8hsIJiR1raprkq_500.gif

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

:D :D my english is bad ... not a problem sorry

• Aspral
    3425 posts National Call-Up
    I have used many legends on Fifa and on PES I've used them.

I enjoyed using the Fifa ones much more. They just felt like they were personalised and generally fun. PES ones felt a little generic to me.

You'd assume any PES legend would be exclusive though.
  • Turf_Knights2016
    597 posts Sunday League Hero

I was not referring to your english / grammer so dont stress.............. but NO - "RONALDO and RONALDINHO" for FIFA I hope not they are amongst my favorites, I was being cheeky! :smiley:
  • kaka8899
    37 posts Park Captain

I was not referring to your english / grammer so dont stress.............. but NO - "RONALDO and RONALDINHO" for FIFA I hope not they are amongst my favorites, I was being cheeky! :smiley:

they also added RIVALDO , PUYOL , XAVI and BALETTI to the game :(