Mahrez = excellent , very close to his TOTS
  • ManU4Life
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Advait wrote: »
    Beñat is great '!

Cheers
  • holdenwait
    57960 posts National Treasure
    Ruffier was good too I used him for a few games where he had incredible saves but tbh the bronze gK from MLS all starts does em too, I don't like spending too much on any GK besides Neuer.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Yeah deffo get Beñat.
    Solid all round and passing and fk and long shot God.
  • ManU4Life
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Ruffier was good too I used him for a few games where he had incredible saves but tbh the bronze gK from MLS all starts does em too, I don't like spending too much on any GK besides Neuer.

Fully agree gk are a mess in this game, might just get the 86
  • ManU4Life
    Advait wrote: »
    Yeah deffo get Beñat.
    Solid all round and passing and fk and long shot God.

Yeah his in game stats do look impressive
  • ManU4Life
    New question
  • holdenwait
    mahrez, faaar better shooting stats and dribbles better. also high/high is not my cup of tea for a RF
  • ManU4Life
    mahrez, faaar better shooting stats and dribbles better. also high/high is not my cup of tea for a RF

I'd agree with ya by looking at stats, just a pity about mahrez links
  • holdenwait
    yup hard to make a hybrid with him, but TOTS Drinkwater is an excellent CM, more useful than NIF Kante that's for sure

Walker-Drinkwater-Mahrez covers the bases for the right side of a typical 433 4 hybrid
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    Willian is fantastic, great dribbling, rapid and surprisingly clinical. @stevvix can back me up ;)
    I'm sure Mahrez is great too tho so you can't really go wrong, I didn't really find Willian's work rates an issue tho
  • ManU4Life
    yup hard to make a hybrid with him, but TOTS Drinkwater is an excellent CM, more useful than NIF Kante that's for sure

Walker-Drinkwater-Mahrez covers the bases for the right side of a typical 433 4 hybrid

May very well just play him on 7chem doesn't seem to effect Ron so I'd say he'll be fine
  • FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    willian is great
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Mahrez is hardly any different to his tots
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Jamesl2001 wrote: »
    Willian is fantastic, great dribbling, rapid and surprisingly clinical. @stevvix can back me up ;)
    I'm sure Mahrez is great too tho so you can't really go wrong, I didn't really find Willian's work rates an issue tho

I can confirm that Pink Willy is the real deal. He's the perfect RF for me if TOTS Mahrez didn't exist. The difference in price relates to the difference in class. TOTS Mahrez was one of my most favourite players this year (at RF) but I had to move on and my Willy likes to get it in!

Both are class but Mahrez is a class above... if that makes any sense at all!
  • robmays
    948 posts Professional
    mahrez is insane!
  • NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    willian
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just packed Futtie Willian

Worth trying a squad around or sell?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Willian for me
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    I had to make this exact choice this morning, funnily enough, as I wanted a new RF for my team. I haven't used him yet, but just from looking at stats I had to go with Mahrez. He looks so good. He just shades it in a couple of areas, like the extra shot power, crazy agility, immense free kicks. And I think MM is slightly better than HH in that position (although neither are ideal).

For actual in-game ratings, if you trust the FutHead comments, Mahrez is 89 and Willian is 87 at RF.
  • jokeaway
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jamesl2001 wrote: »

• Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Both good cards, but would choose Mahrez.
  • RJ8
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    got Willian and he is amazing
  • CR7BRUH
    3886 posts National Call-Up
    Willian