OT PS4 Controller

Baznotsobad76
5063 posts Big Money Move
Anybody know of any offers on for PS4 controllers or recommend a good place to get one from?

Comments

• best buy ? they have sale all the time for 40$
  • Cresswell_86
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    if your anything like me & break the sticks on your controller every 6 months or so, you should buy it from asda. You can return it & swap in store under your 12 month warranty when it breaks... I must be on my 5th Pad now, would of cost me a fortune replacing pads at the rate i go through them!
  • Cresswell_86
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sorry, thats presuming you live in the uk!?
  • Danledge95
    4593 posts Big Money Move
    game do a no questions asked exchange but you have to pay 5 pound for every new controller..... im onto number 5/6 now i think
  • Baznotsobad76
    Thanks for the replies... Yeah I'm in UK...

@Danledge95 I'm not sure I understood that properly... You don't mean I can take my current controller and swap it for a new one for a fiver, surely?.... Do you?
  • Danledge95
    4593 posts Big Money Move
    No.
    You buy a controller from game (40) then the exchange warranty (5) then you can exchange your pad when it breaks in future and then renew the exchange warranty for another 5 pounds
  • Dazzler
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anybody know of any offers on for PS4 controllers or recommend a good place to get one from?

I assume you've had a frustrating day on Fifa
  • Baznotsobad76
    Danledge95 wrote: »
    No.
    You buy a controller from game (40) then the exchange warranty (5) then you can exchange your pad when it breaks in future and then renew the exchange warranty for another 5 pounds

Right, that makes more business sense... Cheers, I might take that...
  • Baznotsobad76
    Dazzler wrote: »

Every day is a frustrating day on Fifa!! :wink:
  • Dazzler
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2016
    Dazzler wrote: »

Every day is a frustrating day on Fifa!! :wink:

Lol, I do agree with your comment.

Definition of Frustration in English dictionary = Fifa ultimate. :)
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    To be honest I'm surprised this question doesn't get asked more often on these forums considering the state the game is in right now...