TOTS Jonas as good as his stats suggest?

SH999
733 posts Semi-Pro
Have never used any of his cards, but his TOTS looks amazing. Anyone use him? Thanks.

Comments

• Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    I have him in my main team - He doesn't score many but assists quite a lot and his presence on the pitch is great
  • SH999
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    Hmm. What formation do you use? Was going to use him in some version of 433. Thanks again.
  • 46 Yaya's
    809 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm using him at the minute, because, as you say, those stats for the price are unreal tbh. Don't have any complaints apart from the lack of skills, but that's only personal taste really. In all the other areas, he's fine. I use him as a sole striker in a 433 formation.
  • SH999
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    46 Yaya's wrote: »
    I'm using him at the minute, because, as you say, those stats for the price are unreal tbh. Don't have any complaints apart from the lack of skills, but that's only personal taste really. In all the other areas, he's fine. I use him as a sole striker in a 433 formation.

Thanks!
  • Arron xox
    2936 posts National Call-Up
    I'm playing him in a 433 (4) and he plays amazing there I've got kaka behind him
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    SH999 wrote: »
    Hmm. What formation do you use? Was going to use him in some version of 433. Thanks again.

4-3-1-2 mate
  • Cadey 5
    10386 posts Has That Special Something
    Really good when I used him but I would't say it was a huge upgrade on his 86 still so if you are a bit tight for coins go with that and improve other areas of the team, if not then go for it.
  • SH999
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks everyone for your responses/comments. I'm definitely pleased so far after 4 games. Not the most original idea, but I built a really fun Brazil squad around TOTS Jonas and classic Kaka.