The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Futtie kdb sucks!

ManU4Life
142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Was yet to use even his nif this year but he always caused me problems, got the 94 card and he just so bad every shot is saved EVERY passing is inconsistent and he just sucks. Anybody feel the same?

Comments

• ha032742
    35714 posts Moderator
    No, he's been great for me :/
  • ManU4Life
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ha032742 wrote: »
    No, he's been great for me :/

Just not doing it for me I don't feel he's going to score when I shoot, back to 94 IBRA I guess
  • Jfo88
    22812 posts Club Captain
    YouSuck.jpg
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    1 game 2 goals and 1 assist. Feels great. Going to play more with him tonight, and form a better opinion.
  • NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    his 86 is amazing theres something wrong here.
  • FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    yes hes not that great imo sold him after 15 games for 150k profit :)
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    edited July 2016
    He was great for me and is very fun to play with BUT...

He isnt the game changer I'd hoped he would be...I sold him for profit.

Bought back TOTS Griezmann which seems to perform so much better in my team.

To add..he had a great record too from D1 games and tournament games. 13 goals and 12 assists in a 14 games.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    25 games 28 goals 7 assists for me so far from CAM, i love him
  • holdenwait
    59369 posts National Treasure
    he is beyond amazing, absolute elite player
  • db5vry
    14 posts Ball Boy
    I have the 92 KDB, the card is so sick. He scored 4 goals in that pink card tournament final. Not sure the upgrade is worth it, but I had the 88 and the MOTM 90 and have noticed a difference everytime the higher card was brought into play.

He's good for linking up play with one touch passes, and banging them in from outside the box with POWER. This ginger nut makes goalkeepers look pathetic, even 92 Ruffier, De Gea with a stat card, you name it, they cannot save a KDB shot if he's on it.

There is a downside to KDB. In my experience, if he isn't performing, then it's likely the rest of your team won't be either. I'm sure if you keep up with the 94 you'll get used to him and eventually come to like him.
  • Aku
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    KDB and Lewa are such cards that if u get a hold on them, they will perform out of this world..
    If not then u'll end up stamping them as crap!!!

I used to be the latter one , eventually realized later how good are these cards..

But again its completely dependent on play style, coz KDB is not a swiftie like insigne or a tank like pogba..
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    Not lying, this 94 KDB is better than any version of Messi/Ronaldo. Now, Messi/ronaldo both have something special about them but this pink KDB is on the same level at the very least.
    This is my favorite card in the entire game.
    I've played with every high end TOTS/TOTY and this card at CAM is more fun to use. It's incredible.

No joke, my record with him is (off memory) 9 games 19 goals 4 assists lol. All online.
    Best card in the game for sure.
  • ArtaxIIIIAtreyu
    74 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 2016
    Not lying, this 94 KDB is better than any version of Messi/Ronaldo. Now, Messi/ronaldo both have something special about them but this pink KDB is on the same level at the very least.
    This is my favorite card in the entire game.
    I've played with every high end TOTS/TOTY and this card at CAM is more fun to use. It's incredible.

No joke, my record with him is (off memory) 9 games 19 goals 4 assists lol. All online.
    Best card in the game for sure.

This

Best shot in the game bar none. Better then every player I've used aside from 92 hazard tots Ron and messi.
  • db5vry
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Aku wrote: »
    KDB and Lewa are such cards that if u get a hold on them, they will perform out of this world..
    If not then u'll end up stamping them as crap!!!

I used to be the latter one , eventually realized later how good are these cards..

But again its completely dependent on play style, coz KDB is not a swiftie like insigne or a tank like pogba..

That's actually exactly how I see KDB and Lewandowski. I love using KDB, but despise Lewandowski. I used him in a Bundesliga team, both 87/88 cards and he just wasn't having any of it. I hate playing against him, though. Scary if used in the right way. However, I've faced KDB many times recently and he's very quiet, not many seem to have mastered him out of my selection of opponents.
  • eRbz26
    1032 posts Professional
    Idk about this one... my pink kdb has 10 goals in 5 games all D1, the guy just doesn't miss... love it when people rush their keeper out and kdb just leaves them in the ground lol