FUTTIE KDB at ST?

Florianr104
4303 posts National Call-Up
Does anyone have a review of him yet? Is he very different from his 92 card?

Would I be able to use him at striker?

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    6276 posts Big Money Move
    Honestly feels like his TOTS from last year and i used to love that at striker, hes the best cam in game by far i have 7 games with him atm and 11 goals.
  • ha032742
    34470 posts Moderator
    Honestly feels like his TOTS from last year and i used to love that at striker, hes the best cam in game by far i have 7 games with him atm and 11 goals.

I agree, I made a F9 team for the first time this year because of the 94 card and he has been great, so strong...
  • Florianr104
    Well thanks guys, that surely helped lol, buying him when I get home :sunglasses:
  • EisenErmin
    3882 posts National Call-Up
    I play him as a CF in a 4411 behind Lukaku TOTS and like the 92 ratet de bruyne he outscores any striker i paired him with. His finishing is the best on the game for me because of his 5 starr weakfoot you dont have to get the ball on his strong foot . Just finishes eveything. well worth the coins for me
  • KKTHX
    1101 posts Professional
    What about this team? Would it work? Featuring Futtie KDB and Futtie Kroos http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/844427
  • Aku
    741 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    I play him as a CF in a 4411 behind Lukaku TOTS and like the 92 ratet de bruyne he outscores any striker i paired him with. His finishing is the best on the game for me because of his 5 starr weakfoot you dont have to get the ball on his strong foot . Just finishes eveything. well worth the coins for me

Yeap, putting him at cf gives a lot of scoring chances to him ..

Also he is strong, can hold the ball and deliver torpedos with his both feet
  • Florianr104
    Anyone fancy building me a sick false 9 team around him? Have 1.4m to put around him :)
  • ha032742
    34470 posts Moderator
    This is what I was running...not sure if totally within budget anymore but it was a little while back :#

You could change Chellini to iMOTM Bonucci for example to save coins if needed...

JW1R4jc.png
  • CR7BRUH
    3718 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    This is what I was running...not sure if totally within budget anymore but it was a little while back :#

You could change Chellini to iMOTM Bonucci for example to save coins if needed...

JW1R4jc.png

Great team mate :)
  • Florianr104

JW1R4jc.png

Sick! I'll give that a go for sure :)
  • Seanspence31
    1004 posts Professional
    Aku wrote: »
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Yeap, putting him at cf gives a lot of scoring chances to him ..

Also he is strong, can hold the ball and deliver torpedos with his both feet

What's the full team?
  • JohnDoe
    10595 posts Has That Special Something

JW1R4jc.png

That's over your budget.
  • Florianr104
    edited July 2016
    JohnDoe wrote: »

JW1R4jc.png

That's over your budget.

Only until more FIFA points happen :D