94 Bale at ST?

B16Lad
522 posts An Exciting Prospect
I know he gets rave reviews at CM but has anyone used him at ST (in a 4-3-2-1 formation would be perfect) for a decent number of games? Thoughts and opinions would be appreciated

Comments

• Thockey47(2)
    3805 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah, very very good
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited July 2016
    I use him at cam in my second team .. He's awesome there. Guessing he would make a great st too.
  • xeqepex
    1130 posts Professional
    I didn't like him at ST not good as TOTS Griezmann at ST
  • valentiii
    3671 posts National Call-Up
    xeqepex wrote: »

Somehow find that hard to believe
  • Carswell
    7967 posts League Winner
    valentiii wrote: »

Ok. I don't.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26029 posts Player of the Year
    Carswell wrote: »
    valentiii wrote: »

Ok. I don't.

Neither do I.
  • Tootrill22
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    First game with Bale tonight at ST. He was everywhere and put in two goals with one being an incredible volley. So far so good
  • Sercs
    18370 posts World Class
    Yeah he'd definitely be great!
  • B16Lad
    Cool, will sell Gullit at the weekend and give it a try. May end up with him at LF and Ronaldo at ST.

@Tootrill22 I'd be interested in knowing if your just as happy or happier after 10-20 games if you could keep me updated
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    B16Lad wrote: »
    Cool, will sell Gullit at the weekend and give it a try. May end up with him at LF and Ronaldo at ST.

@Tootrill22 I'd be interested in knowing if your just as happy or happier after 10-20 games if you could keep me updated

Sell Gullit????

@B16Lad
  • Tootrill22
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero

I can do that should be able to play a decent amount this weekend
  • Thockey47(2)
    3805 posts National Call-Up

I've used him for 42 games at striker. I like him with a partner since he's also an amazing passer and his partner can set him up on runs. If I exclude forum friendlies from my record with him I'm running with a 32/38/15 player atm in div 1 ( and div 2 with the double rewards). Another thing with Bale is that you can track back get an interception and bomb your way forward with him. Lastly, I suck with left-footed players in terms of shooting, however Bale makes it extremely easy for me.
  • B16Lad
    COACH wrote: »

Sell Gullit????

@B16Lad

Don't make this harder then it already is @COACH

Just played what I thought would be his & Griez's last game, Gullit bossed it and scored the winner. Now I'm not questioning whether I can go through with selling him, although I should be able to make profit if the 1.5mil BIN I've just seen is anything to go by.