Have any of you guys ever played a Youtuber?

Thockey47(2)
3805 posts National Call-Up
edited July 2016
Just found out from a friend today that I actually played one a few days ago... I played Zwe in his newest episode that came out today -- I was the first one he played with the Barca squad.

He was the first one I knowingly played, I remember seeing that others played some but I'd love to know who you guys have faced.

Comments

• iBaIIeR
    494 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played KSIOlajideBT probably 3 or 4 years ago when he was beginning to be popular. Seemed like a nice dude, we talked on the mic. We were playing on virgin gaming, the website EA pushed for a while for online betting. I beat him 3-1. He was an above average FIFA player but did not need to be playing competitively.
  • Azof
    16118 posts World Class
    not a fifa one but frankieonpcin1080p and sadaplays if anyone knows them to mouth breathers
  • Ronan14
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2016
    I've played the mighty HuttonPlays ( also know as Lewdiepie)

Check him out here for some high quality content -
  • Iván
    998 posts Professional
    Played Nick28T and beat him on penalties
    He used a squad with toty's and legends
  • Pikachu
    8623 posts League Winner
    Ronan14 wrote: »

:D :D
  • PeterEddison
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I've been honoured to play against him too, couldn't believe it!!
  • Pugzilla
    15638 posts World Class
    I played AirJapes when I first started out on FIFA 15. He had the best team bought coins could buy and smashed me.
  • WFCBagnall
    69110 posts Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Beat Bateson and iLukasx100 twice.
  • PJazz
    2198 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've got beaten by DjMaario! :( He is damn good
  • KingLionel10
    14978 posts World Class
    Played and got smashed off Gorilla

Played and beat Marshall doing his Classic Torres review
  • Campino
    26788 posts Player of the Year
    Played Itani twice lost 1 won 1
    Marshall HD beat him
  • Hippyboy6
    16858 posts World Class
    Spencer, I scraped a win in one of his wheel of Futune episodes
  • SimenHP
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played Itani on Fifa 14
  • RBailss
    11750 posts Has That Special Something
    I played one of the dudes from Futwiz back on Fifa 15 if that counts!
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Smashed Bateson 7-1 in January/February when he had his 3-5-2 95 rated team.

Lost 3-6 against Gorilla. Happy with my 3 goals, Im horrible at defending, so no issue conceding 6.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    I played kazooie when he was recording skilling to glory episode with Douglas Costa last year. He rage quit when I went 4-0 up in the first half and that game never made it YouTube, surprise surprise.
  • ha032742
    34900 posts Moderator
    Just found out from a friend today that I actually played one a few days ago... I played Zwe in his newest episode that came out today -- I was the first one he played with the Barca squad.

He was the first one I knowingly played, I remember seeing that others played some but I'd love to know who you guys have faced.

If you didn't know it was him till after, how come you dead fished every time? :trollface:

Also good goals btw B)

How is that formation?
  • Shakey Jakey
    1008 posts Professional
    Played Fangs on Fifa 13 she was awful
  • JimmyVulmer
    6135 posts Big Money Move
    Played nick28t twice in 14 while he was streaming. Won the first and the 2nd game he got ddos'ed in ET :D
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    fifaralle scraped a 1-0 win against me on fifa 15.

i was using my fitness squad and i stopped him skilling the whole game. pulled a few decent skill runs myself and hit the post in the 90th.

was a nice game to play though, really enjoyed it.

• DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year
    edited July 2016
    Nick28t, Spencer and one other I can't remember when I was doing my Shearer RTG

Oh and gorilla a few times this year
  • Nifty_bT
    758 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Met TBJZL and DdotShifty playing pro clubs in FIFA 14, I think. It was me and one other friend, think the match ended 2-2.
  • Thockey47(2)
    3805 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »

If you didn't know it was him till after, how come you dead fished every time? :trollface:

Also good goals btw B)

How is that formation?

Because I played a bunch of ppl with the same name who dead fished me. Thx on the goals. Never liked this formation until I had this team. It plays like a dream
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year

Cuadrado bicycle kick was insane. He said your one of the best players he's played this year. Well played mate.
  • Ronan14
    3469 posts National Call-Up

I've been honoured to play against him too, couldn't believe it!!

Some of those skills are magnificent
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    yh im best friends with itani we play eachother regularly
  • Chubbs
    14227 posts Has That Special Something
    Azof wrote: »
    not a fifa one but frankieonpcin1080p and sadaplays if anyone knows them to mouth breathers

I love Frankie's ARMA and Battlefield videos. Wish he would upload more.
  • Azof
    16118 posts World Class
    Chubbs wrote: »

if you saw his tavi series on arma 2 where he attacked the swamp, that was our base @Chubbs
    so much of his content especially on ccg servers is set up by admins its not even funny
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    Played Gorilla, got beat 5-1 :D
  • Chubbs
    14227 posts Has That Special Something
    Chubbs wrote: »

if you saw his tavi series on arma 2 where he attacked the swamp, that was our base @Chubbs
    so much of his content especially on ccg servers is set up by admins its not even funny

I'm not even sure I know what that means... he set up lobbies where he friends let him get kills or something?