Why am I being punished with the players who are relegating on purpose?

Comments

• PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2016
    Im outing myself as a quitter lol. I relegated from division 1 down to 8 because i basically achieved everything that you can. I won div 1, got most of the special kits so I thought I'll challenge myself to get back to div 1 until fifa 17 comes out. I scored an OG everytime I quit, but I only got 1 message thanking me for the owngoal and even got one hate message lol
  • SupaNoodle1990
    28993 posts Player of the Year
    I've come up against 6 or 7 so far and only 1 as scored an og first. Sent him a thanks message and got talking for a while. Nice guy. Gives hope for the fut community.
  • RadioShaq
    16074 posts Moderator
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Seriously it's just a matchmaking cool down and AFK boots. Done. The only reason it's not fixed is because the people demanding better are outnumbered by those abusing it and those making excuses for them.

That's it.

So RadioShaq is part of the problem.

I am just being realistic. If you think people won't use rubber bands or drinking birds or any other method you are not being realistic. Ea can only go far people are always going to get around it. If you want to waste 30 plus minutes rather than 4 doesn't make sense to me.
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    I don't care if you quit, but if you quit, then I get the win. Period. Don't care what the score is. Between those relegating and the coin farmers (bronze teams), it makes me sick.

If you are self-relegating, please have the decency to score an own goal or let your opponent walk in first. You are getting the loss anyway.

However, I did sneak a win in against a bronzer the other day. Took the tipoff skill spammed him to death :smile:
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Seriously it's just a matchmaking cool down and AFK boots. Done. The only reason it's not fixed is because the people demanding better are outnumbered by those abusing it and those making excuses for them.

That's it.

So RadioShaq is part of the problem.

I am just being realistic. If you think people won't use rubber bands or drinking birds or any other method you are not being realistic. Ea can only go far people are always going to get around it. If you want to waste 30 plus minutes rather than 4 doesn't make sense to me.

Rubber bands will provide static input which can be detected.

Some portion may use drinking birds or other workarounds. But that'll be less than what we have now.