Double Season Rewards

ContraCode64
2056 posts Fans' Favourite
Good for the coin balance, but not so good if you care about your player's records as people seem happy just to quit to get the season done with - I guess it's double coins for getting relegated as well?

I picked up the Div 2 title this morning, my last opponent quit just 7 mins into the match and the one before that didn't make it past the 30th minute.

Still, it's an easy 20k so I shouldn't complain, but I thought double coin rewards might push more people into super try-hard mode when it seems to have gone the opposite way! :D

Comments

• kingkenny1997
    1345 posts Professional
    Ohh how negative of people xD i will definitely not be quiting matches for relegation.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    double rewards mean there's not really a reason to care about the result because it's all a bonus. But, it's a nice bonus from EA!
  • suraj_1
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    People will go on different account and quit
  • kingkenny1997
    1345 posts Professional
    So annoying people who quit the match, unless u score an own goal first and let your opponent get the win then full praise to you.
  • ContraCode64
    So annoying people who quit the match, unless u score an own goal first and let your opponent get the win then full praise to you.

Yeah, I've had one person out of six OG before quitting so far, the rest haven't bothered. One guy even did it with a full Man Utd team, including transferred Ibra and Best instead of using bronze and loan players like the others.

Of course as soon I use a pretty crappy NIF team with untradeables, etc whose records I don't care about, I get matched up against a stacked Serie A team with TOTY Pogba, TOTS Dybala, etc. Naturally he wanted to actually play the match, sigh...

Think I might just sit divisions out for the rest of the week.
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    All week ??
  • ContraCode64
    Brazil4fun wrote: »
    All week ??

Yeah I think so. EA tweeted that double rewards would last until the end of the Futties - which runs until July 29th.
  • MaddMike3711
    10193 posts Has That Special Something
    Brazil4fun wrote: »
    All week ??

Yeah I think so. EA tweeted that double rewards would last until the end of the Futties - which runs until July 29th.
    Not true, Futties run for 2 weeks, this week for voting, and then another week for winners, so I think it will be for 2 weeks.
    I'm not complaining though, got relegated from div 1, got 6 k, then won div 2, so another 26 k. :joy:
    32k in a matter of a couple hours, I'll take it!

• kingkenny1997
    1345 posts Professional
    edited July 2016

Yeah, I've had one person out of six OG before quitting so far, the rest haven't bothered. One guy even did it with a full Man Utd team, including transferred Ibra and Best instead of using bronze and loan players like the others.

Of course as soon I use a pretty crappy NIF team with untradeables, etc whose records I don't care about, I get matched up against a stacked Serie A team with TOTY Pogba, TOTS Dybala, etc. Naturally he wanted to actually play the match, sigh...

Think I might just sit divisions out for the rest of the week.

Luckily for me, played 5 matches since the start of the futties and had no quitters...except some rage quits ;) tho i did get matched up against someone who had a team name "IM relegating" so i quit the setup.
  • MikeyP_FC
    12850 posts Has That Special Something
    Just got home from vacation weekend and jumped on. First three d1 games the opponent has relegated.
  • PapaQuibs
    220 posts Sunday League Hero
    I relegated myself to div 6 cant be bothered to get to div 10 but i always score an OG first even got some nice messages:) got about 35k from it
  • suraj_1
    I cant get to div 1 so annoying
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    suraj_1 wrote: »
    I cant get to div 1 so annoying

I am a D2 player but fairly regularly get into D1. Managed to win it twice but mostly I get relegated back to D2. If you haven't made D1 by now, bro trust me, you aren't missing anything. You won't enjoy it.
  • kingkenny1997
    1345 posts Professional
    Won D2 last night, 10 games now without any relegation quits. now to get relegated from D1 whilst trying to win lol
  • BanterMarc11
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I might just bounce between D1 and D2 and get about 30k and match coins every time
  • suraj_1
    Thx
  • kingkenny1997
    1345 posts Professional
    Won D2 last night, 10 games now without any relegation quits. now to get relegated from D1 whilst trying to win lol

Or win D1 for the first time on 16 xD
  • MikeyP_FC

You got the black Kit?
  • kingkenny1997
    1345 posts Professional
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

You got the black Kit?

Yup and the 30k :)
  • MikeyP_FC

You got the black Kit?

Congrats buddy !
  • kingkenny1997
    1345 posts Professional

You got the black Kit?

Congrats buddy !