Played seasons for the first time in ages

Loyal-to-LFC
1190 posts Professional
Because of the increased coins, and well, 7 games in a row in div 4 people have just quit when only 2 goals behind, is it always like this in seasons? Or people just quitting to get the extra coinage for getting relegated or holding?

Comments

• Orison
    69174 posts Icon
    Because of the increased coins, and well, 7 games in a row in div 4 people have just quit when only 2 goals behind, is it always like this in seasons? Or people just quitting to get the extra coinage for getting relegated or holding?

Depends on the team for me. When I´m using a NIF team they often stick through even when I´m clearly better.

If I use a team with 11 blues or stuff like that people either back out way earlier or go try hard mode and run around shushing me when they score.
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »

Depends on the team for me. When I´m using a NIF team they often stick through even when I´m clearly better.

If I use a team with 11 blues or stuff like that people either back out way earlier or go try hard mode and run around shushing me when they score.

Happening with both my teams, im rotating them game by game. One is a full tots/tott team and other is a bpl/ 3 nifs and 4 of the same tots in defence with sturridge and lukaku up top. Working out good for fitness as im not having to use many fitness cards of bonucci barzagli and maicon but never have I had 7 quits in a row.