FUTTIES DESTINED TO DROP HARD?

LuckyStrikE
3484 posts National Call-Up
IMO these pink cards will tank hard?
I'll keep it short:
Firstly, they are being packed this week at their NIF rate which is higher.
Second, the winners will be available another week! meaning their will be tons of them.
Third, people are listing them for way too much right now because of first and second points.

So my suggestion is DO NOT BUY because the winners will be flooded anyways because of week 1 release at NIF rate and week 2 release at upgraded level rate which is still flooding the market with these cards more than any special card release.

Patience wins this game IMO.

IMO, IF YOU PACK ONE, SELL ASAP OR RISK trying to sell in the 5 min window when upgraded and then THE FLOOD IS COMING!

Comments

• Orison
    54785 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    If De Bruyne wins I can´t see him drop anywhere tbh :joy:
  • ha032742
    37916 posts Moderator
    The drop rate for the FUTTIEs (non-upgraded) seems a lot lower than the NIFs...for example only a page of FUTTIE Nani after 3.5 hours in packs even though by now I'd imagine there'd be pages of the NIF.
  • LuckyStrikE
    Orison wrote: »

lol
  • Reus
    23487 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    The drop rate for the FUTTIEs (non-upgraded) seems a lot lower than the NIFs...for example only a page of FUTTIE Nani after 3.5 hours in packs even though by now I'd imagine there'd be pages of the NIF.

Yeah they seem fairly rare
  • LuckyStrikE

many will hold imo in hope of an upgrade.
  • ha032742
    37916 posts Moderator
    edited July 2016

many will hold imo in hope of an upgrade.

Nah, I think the average FUT player realises by now that the best time to sell is as soon as they pack the card given the promos we'll get over the next week...doubt many will be holding onto the likes of Willian, Ben Arfa etc.
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    Reus wrote: »

Nowhere near as many picks being opened now.
  • LuckyStrikE

there are no good special packs right now. so not many will open right now and 1 week with special packs incoming will flood the market with these then the winners get another week. these will be the most available special cards released this year barring Legends.
  • ha032742
    37916 posts Moderator

Even then, despite the crap packs on offer currently, I'm sure people would've packed more than 4 NIF Lloris' in the last 30 minutes (PS market).
  • LuckyStrikE
    +people are buying them without thinking right now so that will eliminate some off the market.
  • LuckyStrikE

Even then, despite the crap packs on offer currently, I'm sure people would've packed more than 4 NIF Lloris' in the last 30 minutes (PS market).

Too many Tottenham fans in this game. They buying them fast. This truly seems like a set up for all those price fixers to sell their investments on the higher end rarer cards.
  • ha032742
    37916 posts Moderator
    +people are buying them without thinking right now so that will eliminate some off the market.

Nope I've been watching Lloris and literally only a handful are being listed every so often.
  • Reus
    23487 posts Club Captain

lol

Nif de bruyne is 20k and has been in packs all year

How low do you think his pink card will go
  • LuckyStrikE

Nope I've been watching Lloris and literally only a handful are being listed every so often.

as i said, many uninformed people will hold the ones they pack hoping for an upgrade.
  • LuckyStrikE

lol

he will be rarer than most, so he may not drop much. but if he doesnt get the upgrade then he will be like 40k max and if he gets the upgrade. not sure the effect that will happen if he wins because there will be more pinks available than any other version he has had, so he could settle lower than his 92 is at right now.
  • Orison

lol

he will be rarer than most, so he may not drop much. but if he doesnt get the upgrade then he will be like 40k max and if he gets the upgrade. not sure the effect that will happen if he wins because there will be more pinks available than any other version he has had, so he could settle lower than his 92 is at right now.

but not that many more pinks than his 92, because way more packs got opened for that TOTT
  • LuckyStrikE

lol

but not that many more pinks than his 92, because way more packs got opened for that TOTT

we really dont know that for sure. there are 44 pinks cards out right now. not sure the effect on packs that will have and then the winners may be along with MLS AS.
  • Orison

lol

we really dont know that for sure. there are 44 pinks cards out right now. not sure the effect on packs that will have and then the winners may be along with MLS AS.

there could be 144 pinks and people won´t open more packs than for Bale and Ronaldo
  • RadioShaq
    15959 posts Moderator
    I actually thought this would be the time the forum would take a stand and not vote or participate in futties because of the chem gate making the cards much more rare. Seems everyone has forgotten about it and is back to playing though.
  • Reus
    23487 posts Club Captain
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I actually thought this would be the time the forum would take a stand and not vote or participate in futties because of the chem gate making the cards much more rare. Seems everyone has forgotten about it and is back to playing though.

They fixed it..

Or are we not allowed to play the game we paid for
  • Pikachu
    9093 posts League Winner

You think the only people voting is the people who visit here regularly?

There was over 1.5 million votes last year. They advertise it everywhere they can.
  • RadioShaq
    15959 posts Moderator
    I didn't think the chem glitch was that bad and don't care if they give us more info on it. I didn't think it would only be the forum who protested although I don't care what you do either way. Even reddit and all the other outlets were up in arms You have to admit the forum made it out like people were jumping off cliffs and would never take part in the game again you have to be a little surprised with all the people taking part in the game again.
  • LuckyStrikE
    There are quite a few popping up. think it is the same weight as their NIF.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    When does voting end?
  • LuckyStrikE
    7 days
  • Fab
    19470 posts World Class
    i know its their destiny
  • Eddie Jones
    2456 posts Fans' Favourite
    Doesn't every special card drop significantly from the day they're released til the day they leave packs?
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    I didn't think the chem glitch was that bad and don't care if they give us more info on it. I didn't think it would only be the forum who protested although I don't care what you do either way. Even reddit and all the other outlets were up in arms You have to admit the forum made it out like people were jumping off cliffs and would never take part in the game again you have to be a little surprised with all the people taking part in the game again.

I will gladly take the chem glitch back in order to get the fitness glitch back lol
  • Campino
    29667 posts National Team Captain
    Im slightly confused

I saw someone buy a pink Milner earlier for 20k for the exact same stats as his Gold card

Am I missing something?
  • Pikachu
    9093 posts League Winner
    Campino wrote: »
    Im slightly confused

I saw someone buy a pink Milner earlier for 20k for the exact same stats as his Gold card

Am I missing something?

Whoever wins the vote gets upgraded. So if that Pink Milner wins his category, it'll get automatically upgraded.