The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Dedicated servers mystery

Sami
208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Why do people insist this will solve the issues? Pro clubs and coop seasons still play the same despite being on dedicated.

Fact is even if you on a dedicated server the laggy opponent you playing is going to be sending info to that server also.

I played pro club games where the other team has been from Saudi Arabia and it still lags. The problem is matchmaking and EA not finding players closer.

Also people from other countries using VPNs, so they play against people from UK.

BF 4 was a joke on dedicated servers also. So was Halo MCC. Dedicated servers is not going to magically improve gameplay for everybody.

I feel the way to go forward is to improve the matchmaking and show the actual ping distance before the game.

Comments

• E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    Sami wrote: »
    Why do people insist this will solve the issues? Pro clubs and coop seasons still play the same despite being on dedicated.

Fact is even if you on a dedicated server the laggy opponent you playing is going to be sending info to that server also.

I played pro club games where the other team has been from Saudi Arabia and it still lags. The problem is matchmaking and EA not finding players closer.

Also people from other countries using VPNs, so they play against people from UK.

BF 4 was a joke on dedicated servers also. So was Halo MCC. Dedicated servers is not going to magically improve gameplay for everybody.

I feel the way to go forward is to improve the matchmaking and show the actual ping distance before the game.

Yes, Ping!