91 or 92 de bruyne?

Loyal-to-LFC
1190 posts Professional
Seem almost identical, anyone used them? Stats look to be one of the best cams on the game, would have to sell a couple players to afford him though.

Comments

• Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't used the 91, the 92 is the best CAM I've used in this game (and I've used TOTT Pogba at cam, who I moved back to CM)
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    Only problem is id have to sell european classic gerrard and me being a lfc fan bit of a conundrum. Am very tempted though.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Only problem is id have to sell european classic gerrard and me being a lfc fan bit of a conundrum. Am very tempted though.

Do you enjoy using Gerrard? If you enjoy him and are an LFC fan I wouldn't do it (believe me - you can't count the times I've sold and bought Suarez this year because I want to get on with him, but I just can't).

That being said, 92 De Bruyne is definitely the best CAM money can buy.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    92 is the best CAM on this game.
    Yes I'm changing my word, better than Ben Arfa.
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    The 86 gold de bruyne was always fantastic for me, can only imagine this 92 is exceptional.
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    [img][/img]2hzmhk2.jpg

This is the idea, wouldnt be a bad fitness squad.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    "Fitness squad"
    Yeah FU
    :'(
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    Advait wrote: »
    "Fitness squad"
    Yeah FU
    :'(

lol B)
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    I'd have Aguero and Hazard as strikers personally. That top 3 is ridiculously good
    But if Valencia and Sturridge do well for you, don't change. Rest looks top
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    Advait wrote: »
    I'd have Aguero and Hazard as strikers personally. That top 3 is ridiculously good
    But if Valencia and Sturridge do well for you, don't change. Rest looks top

Valencia is a little gem of a player, out of all the strikers ive used tots etc he has the best cross the keeper power shot. Sublime. Sturridge has been fantastic too but his weak foot does let me down on occasion.