Finishing is too inconsistent to be a good striker
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Great at CF. No idea at ST
  • TheMeerkat
    589 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orison wrote: »

Spot on, used him for 200 games and his strength and finishing are the 2 inconsistencies involved with his game. Keep him at CAM his long shots are one of the best in the game easily for me.
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    TheMeerkat wrote: »

Spot on, used him for 200 games and his strength and finishing are the 2 inconsistencies involved with his game. Keep him at CAM his long shots are one of the best in the game easily for me.

so will move ibra to striker :)
  • Jürgen_Klopp
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    AntoineFR wrote: »

That would be the best move
  • ManU4Life
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Don't I can't stress how good ibra is at cam, get Ben yedder at st he is a god
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    ManU4Life wrote: »

already used tots yedder this year, he was great but really felt no much better than his sif
  • ManU4Life

already used tots yedder this year, he was great but really felt no much better than his sif

Could be true only used his tots, anyways I used 94 ibra cam and he was just next level was very meh in a two sticker formation at st though
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional

Could be true only used his tots, anyways I used 94 ibra cam and he was just next level was very meh in a two sticker formation at st though

what ibra you used ?
  • ManU4Life

what ibra you used ?

94 and nif
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional

what ibra you used ?

94 and nif

had 400 games with my packed 94 ibra :p such a great card ... tried now the tots now and not worth the 680k

just finished making this
    a87f3cad8d8ab3338d027fd8c4c6908a.png
  • bhafc1901
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's been class at striker for me