Cheap one-club teams

shamheff1989
2438 posts Fans' Favourite
Have asked this before but looking for updated opinions!

Looking for a cheap(ish) one-club squad to go with my Gladbach team. Would like a bit of colour, a few interesting IFs or special cards - just basically something a bit different!

This is the Gladbach side. Just need IF Stindl to finish it. Liking the look of the colours so something similar would be nice.

19febc63c9866fc7cbf27138e07ea7f9.png

Comments

• NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    lots of clubs to name.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Lazio!
  • dregana08
    3749 posts National Call-Up
    pitch-4191249.jpg
  • shamheff1989
    Advait wrote: »
    Lazio!

Good shout! I'm away from laptop at the moment. What does the highest rated team look like? Would assume Candreva is the most expensive player?
  • shamheff1989
    dregana08 wrote: »
    pitch-4191249.jpg

Thanks man! Not having TOTS Payet would annoy me though and he's too expensive for a team I'd rarely use.
  • dbslbu
    1810 posts Fans' Favourite
    Roma! Only problem is Ashley Cole is the only shiny LB. Otherwise you can build a nice solid team with around 10k!
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    edited July 2016
    Lazio!

Good shout! I'm away from laptop at the moment. What does the highest rated team look like? Would assume Candreva is the most expensive player?

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/815511
    Aerial ability in the striker.
    Fast wingers (Candreva has the best crossing in the game)
    Box to box CM'S and decent defense.
    Without doubt, the best cheap one club team around
  • shamheff1989
    dbslbu wrote: »
    Roma! Only problem is Ashley Cole is the only shiny LB. Otherwise you can build a nice solid team with around 10k!

Thanks! I'm gonna go for one where I can get the highest possible rated versions of players though. Can afford Pjanic, nainggolan Totti and Maicon but they're too expensive for an occasional mess around team! Looking for something similar to gladbach.
  • shamheff1989
    Lazio!

Looks good! Kiose is an interesting option as well. Pity MOTM Anderson is a RW. Candreva looks like a much more rounded player.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Lazio!

Looks good! Kiose is an interesting option as well. Pity MOTM Anderson is a RW. Candreva looks like a much more rounded player.

Hmmm Anderson is very good at CAM in my experience.
    Forget he ever got a motm :lol:
  • nextqprmanager
    3322 posts National Call-Up
    I had Juve which was good
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    pitch-4195612.jpg

Worth it for the midfield really.
  • Orikoru
    pitch-4195703.jpg
  • shamheff1989
    Orikoru wrote: »
    pitch-4195612.jpg

Excellent. Love Eremenko and Dzagoev this year. An excuse to try out his iMOTM as well instead of Tosic. Pity about those fullbacks though!
  • shamheff1989
    Scratch that, just seen TOTS Mario Fernandes is one of the CBs! Think I'll go with CSKA.
  • Orikoru
    Orikoru wrote: »
    pitch-4195612.jpg

Excellent. Love Eremenko and Dzagoev this year. An excuse to try out his iMOTM as well instead of Tosic. Pity about those fullbacks though!

You could use Mario Fernandes at RB, but then it's IF Ignashevich at CB - 57 and 34 pace at centre back isn't my idea of fun!

I've also used SIF Eremenko and TOTS Dzagoev a lot and they are really good. Eremenko actually has 106 games for me now, and considering he cost me 13.5k, he's been one of my favourite players.
  • shamheff1989
    f5d3d46dfcad259344d46db596bff4d9.png

Bump.

Thanks for all the suggestions lads! Gonna go with Sevilla I think. SIF Konoplyanka looks deadly for 70k and already had SMOTM Gameiro. Everyone other special card is sub-30k as well.