EA advisors...

E_clipZe
863 posts Semi-Pro
LWSL2ik.jpg

What is this advisor even saying :D:s Maybe EA should get some advisors who actually know what's going on. Most of them never even seen fifa I bet. Half of the answers I get don't even got anything to do with what I asked lmao. It's a disgrace. I hope they dont wonder why they are voted worst company multiple times.

Comments

• Well I laughed.pay peanuts....
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    I got multiple times that they want to send me to this forum saying a team with advanced tools is here waiting for me lmao. who? Rob? :D
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Someone told me to read EA's Wiki...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Arts

Yikes.
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    Someone told me to read EA's Wiki...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Arts

Yikes.

:s:D
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    edited July 2016
    They're all clueless. No point wasting your time
  • heavymcd
    10073 posts Has That Special Something
    EA advisors are just contract labor from the lowest bidder following a script.

Good for a laugh, perhaps, but just people...likely from impoverished regions...looking to feed their families and doing what they can with what they're given.

EA is a garbage company run by garbage people. But I guess I get tired of the derision directed at their advisors.
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    heavymcd wrote: »

Good for a laugh, perhaps, but just people...likely from impoverished regions...looking to feed their families and doing what they can with what they're given.

EA is a garbage company run by garbage people. But I guess I get tired of the derision directed at their advisors.

Yea I get that. I don't exactly have hate for the advisors but for EA because they hire those "advisors" instead of real advisors. I notice a big difference between advisors. Some are located in the US and others are obviously from India or something. I never call them names or get mad at them. I understand EA is at fault and not necessarily the advisors. But the answers they come up with sometimes... lol
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    Think I'll call the local dutch help center tomorrow. Not that I expect any help but I just want to see what they will say about it. Probably send me to this forum tho
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    You would think being fluent in English, is the minimum requirement to be an advisor but obviously not.
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    You would think being fluent in English, is the minimum requirement to be an advisor but obviously not.

No not really lol. Anyone can be an advisor. They don't make a lot of sense most of the time. Been helpfull a few times tho. Got draft tokens and packs a few times B)
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    E_clipZe wrote: »
    I got multiple times that they want to send me to this forum saying a team with advanced tools is here waiting for me lmao. who? Rob? :D

Rob is the 'tool' ;)
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    E_clipZe wrote: »

Rob is the 'tool' ;)

:D
  • heavymcd
    10073 posts Has That Special Something

Anybody that's called tech support before knows that's not the case. Or at least that "fluent" is used loosely at best.
  • mihain247
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero

Tou should be banned for racism @Rob
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    mihain247 wrote: »

Tou should be banned for racism @Rob

U ser bro? Or u havin' a laugh? That post wasn't about race at all...
  • M98H
    13964 posts Has That Special Something
    Most of them send people to the forums, for what? Us to do there dirty work for them? ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA.