The best CF/ST for under a 120k?

Scottish21
2236 posts Fans' Favourite
Need a super sub, or someone who might make a big impact and make me put them in one of my teams as the 1st choice.

Been looking at

Icardi
Gignac
Ben Yedder

Anyone had experience with these 3, or any others and think they'll suit CF in 433 (5)?

Comments

• Devers
    7768 posts League Winner
    false 9, suarez is your man
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Scottish21 wrote: »
    Need a super sub, or someone who might make a big impact and make me put them in one of my teams as the 1st choice.

Been looking at

Icardi
    Gignac
    Ben Yedder

Anyone had experience with these 3, or any others and think they'll suit CF in 433 (5)?

Icardi and Gignac are both great (Not sure on the former as a cf though). Icardi is much easier to build around, but I do prefer Gignac overall.

Not tried Ben Yedder so can't comment.
  • Scottish21
    Devers wrote: »
    false 9, suarez is your man

Had Suarez before and he's great but fancy using a different ST while they actually have decent stats before F17.
  • Scottish21
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Scottish21 wrote: »

Been looking at

Icardi
    Gignac
    Ben Yedder

Icardi and Gignac are both great (Not sure on the former as a cf though). Icardi is much easier to build around, but I do prefer Gignac overall.

Not tried Ben Yedder so can't comment.

Looking at their traits, skills and weak foot I'm leaning towards these in this order atm

Yedder
    Icardi
    Gignac
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    TOTT Dempsey
  • Izzy2K17
    13649 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2016
    Yedder is the best, I have a finisher Chem to improve his physical a bit in a 433(4) and he is amazing at pace and finishing, long shots are good and his finesse shots almost always make it on target at least. I'd give tots Aduriz a try if I were you, very good ST as well
  • Tee
    908 posts Professional
    TOTS Perez
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Tee wrote: »
    TOTS Perez