How Chemistry boost work at player stats!!

Comments

• Amargaladaster26
    7209 posts Big Money Move
    Antiversum wrote: »
    #thatawkwardmoment when a trainer uses explains chem.

This.

Still cant understand that @CovLee_Candice has no shame writing here as a cheater.
  • jpg316
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hi guys so after yesterday's patch I am testing how much chemistry boost effect your stats.. and after several test finally I can Understand at how Chemistry boost your stats but it's not too complicated at all

I am not good at explaining but I hope you guys can understand

1. How to Count Chemistry Boost?
    To count chemistry boost we will use the in game chemistry formula In game stats chemistry = (Individual Chem*0.75) + (Team chem/10*0.25)

If a player have individual chem 10 and team chem 100 he will have in game stats chem 10 and get maximal boost.

It can be lowered if player doesn’t have in game stats chem 10.
    here is example :

- player A : individual chem 10 and team chem 100. In game chemistry is 10 he will get max boost +10

- player B : Individual Chem 10 and team Chem 88. In game chemistry is 9.7 he will only get boost about +9 (I will give you the table later). Even though his individual chem is 10 and has all green chevron. FYI Green chevron is fecking useless and only make you confused (just like green basic chem that doesn’t boost anything at all – will explained later)

- player C : Individual Chem 9 and team chem 100. In game chemistry is 9.25 max boost he can get is only +8

here is your table to know max boost you can get..

0cbf451cd563773e3949b9c94fca4796.png

Source : https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/4r9lcw/chem_deep_dive_measuring_sni_boost/

2. How stats boost distributed to player?
    To gain advantage of stats boost you have to use chem style and choose which stats you want to boost (because basic do nothing)

There are two type of chem style:
    - Chem Style that boost 2 chosen attribute like artist/sniper/guardian For this kind of Chem style you can get +10 for your chosen attribute.. if you have +10 in game stats chemistry sniper will boost your dri +10 and sho +10
    - Chem style that boost 3 chosen attributes like maestro / marksman/engine
    For this chem style if you have 10 in game chem stats you can only get maximum +6 attributes (after the latest patch it become 6!! before the patch it’s 5 :smiley: ).. for example maestro will boost your dri +6 pass +6 and sho +6

I am doing the test using 86+ dribble with the following player fernandinho (79 dri), rooney (80 dri), ramsey (81 dri), costa (82 dri), young (83 dri) and schurlle (84 dri)

here is the test result :smile:

80f8704c78090a5aa965d4c850b457dd.png

sorry I am too lazy to add costa and young

with that test result here is your table guide!! if you lazy to read this whole post just watch this table!

b00265b6dc6c3ab5c3833a08011fdd44.png

3. What do you mean Green Chevron Doesn’t mean anything??

you know with basic chemistry have green chevron but doesn't boost any stats at all (onyx's video with 85 mata full chem and basic chem style)

You can have 0 green Chevron (4 Chem and 100 team Chem) but with Sniper Chem Style you still got +2 in both dribbling and shooting. And for marksman +1 in chosen attributes

Here is the image to explained using schurrle.

976821a55eecc1fc9c51b2c29b52f6ae.png

4. How low is base chem? Can my in game stats get reduced?
    Base Chem changed from the last patch from 4.9 in game chemistry to 4.7 in game chemistry
    I test it using bolasie (86 dribbling)
    - In game chem 4.7 bolasie still can do the 86 dribbling move.
    -in game chem 4.675 bolasie can’t do the 86 dribbling move (his dribbling already lower than 86)

5. How much in game stats reduced?
    Yes you can get stats reduction if your in game stats lower than 4.7
    For every -0.2 from 4.7 you get -1 in your stats..
    I test it using kagawa (87 dribbling)
    -In game stats 4.5 kagawa still can do the 86 dribbling move
    -In game stats 4.475 kagawa can’t do the 86 dribbling move (his dribbling become at least 85)

6. Does pace and phy get boost as big as technical aspect (dribbling, shooting, defending, passing)?
    I don't know :disappointed: but maybe for pace and phy they won't get boost as big as technical aspect

that's it for now! I hope it can be usefull for you! cheers

P.S. Already late so I will sleep for now :cookie:

Wonderful! Wish EA would come out with something like this. It's ridiculous they haven't.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4058 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2016

No they get 4,4,4 not three times 6 , check the chart .

No it says for 8 chem 6,6,6 please check it again.

yes for 8 chem it's 6,6,6 man as long as your team have 100 chem..be carefull if your team chem is lower than 90 there is chance it will get +5,5,5 boost..
    Based on my tests im pretty sure that 3 pace chevrons also gives +10 pace

A weird thing that i found is that TOTS bellerin (85 dribbling) with shadow can do the stepover even as a substitute

how do you test it pal? @l_TheDren_l :#

can you share it with us?

@Amargaladaster26 I am doing it for community not for you :disappointed: .. don't worry I am moving to console next year..
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    what chem style boost agility? the one that boost pace or the one that boost dribling ? sniper or hunter?
  • scirocco727
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @CovLee_Candice Thank you
  • CovLee_Candice
    4058 posts National Call-Up
    murazor wrote: »
    what chem style boost agility? the one that boost pace or the one that boost dribling ? sniper or hunter?

It should be sniper dude
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    @CovLee_Candice tbh i did it in offline FUT, but now that its fixed i guess that should be the same for multiplayer.

my method tests only sprint speed, a player with 99 sprint speed 99 stamina and 99 acceleration does a very similar time than other with 1 stamina, 1 acceleration and 99 sprint speed.

what i do is run out of stamina so it doesnt make a difference in the test and then i do a run in straight line without the ball, then i watch the replay in slow motion and i take times, its difficult to calculate the exact sprint speed, but my estimations looks pretty good, and the difference between 94 sprint speed and 99 sprint speed its very easy to see and definitely the +3 chevron boost its something like 10.

the total boost probably its +11 as its seems that after the patch the players are getting a +1 in every stat somewhat, i was capable to do stepover with shadow tots bellerin and one guy also said that he was capable to reach 86 with 75 dribbling players
  • LoboNobo
    6397 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2016
    @CovLee_Candice tbh i did it in offline FUT, but now that its fixed i guess that should be the same for multiplayer.

my method tests only sprint speed, a player with 99 sprint speed 99 stamina and 99 acceleration does a very similar time than other with 1 stamina, 1 acceleration and 99 sprint speed.

what i do is run out of stamina so it doesnt make a difference in the test and then i do a run in straight line without the ball, then i watch the replay in slow motion and i take times, its difficult to calculate the exact sprint speed, but my estimations looks pretty good, and the difference between 94 sprint speed and 99 sprint speed its very easy to see and definitely the +3 chevron boost its something like 10.

the total boost probably its +11 as its seems that after the patch the players are getting a +1 in every stat somewhat, i was capable to do stepover with shadow tots bellerin and one guy also said that he was capable to reach 86 with 75 dribbling players

I did some research on my own and it turns out that you can do the move with 85 dribbling. Can't do it on 84, it means it's still a +10 boost

It was all on 10 chem/100 team chem
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    LoboNobo wrote: »

I did some research on my own and it turns out that you can do the move with 85 dribbling. Can't do it on 84, it means it's still a +10 boost

It was all on 10 chem/100 team chem

yes, you are right, they changed the minimum dribbling from 86 to 85 with the fix
  • K_DeBruyne
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Send me your email I will buy you a pint.