How Chemistry boost work at player stats!!

CovLee_Candice
4053 posts National Call-Up
edited July 2016
Hi guys so after yesterday's patch I am testing how much chemistry boost effect your stats.. and after several test finally I can Understand at how Chemistry boost your stats but it's not too complicated at all

I am not good at explaining but I hope you guys can understand

1. How to Count Chemistry Boost?
To count chemistry boost we will use the in game chemistry formula In game stats chemistry = (Individual Chem*0.75) + (Team chem/10*0.25)

If a player have individual chem 10 and team chem 100 he will have in game stats chem 10 and get maximal boost.

It can be lowered if player doesn’t have in game stats chem 10.
here is example :

- player A : individual chem 10 and team chem 100. In game chemistry is 10 he will get max boost +10

- player B : Individual Chem 10 and team Chem 88. In game chemistry is 9.7 he will only get boost about +9 (I will give you the table later). Even though his individual chem is 10 and has all green chevron. FYI Green chevron is fecking useless and only make you confused (just like green basic chem that doesn’t boost anything at all – will explained later)

- player C : Individual Chem 9 and team chem 100. In game chemistry is 9.25 max boost he can get is only +8

here is your table to know max boost you can get..

0cbf451cd563773e3949b9c94fca4796.png

Source : https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/4r9lcw/chem_deep_dive_measuring_sni_boost/

2. How stats boost distributed to player?
To gain advantage of stats boost you have to use chem style and choose which stats you want to boost (because basic do nothing)

There are two type of chem style:
- Chem Style that boost 2 chosen attribute like artist/sniper/guardian For this kind of Chem style you can get +10 for your chosen attribute.. if you have +10 in game stats chemistry sniper will boost your dri +10 and sho +10
- Chem style that boost 3 chosen attributes like maestro / marksman/engine
For this chem style if you have 10 in game chem stats you can only get maximum +6 attributes (after the latest patch it become 6!! before the patch it’s 5 :smiley: ).. for example maestro will boost your dri +6 pass +6 and sho +6

I am doing the test using 86+ dribble with the following player fernandinho (79 dri), rooney (80 dri), ramsey (81 dri), costa (82 dri), young (83 dri) and schurlle (84 dri)

here is the test result :smile:

80f8704c78090a5aa965d4c850b457dd.png

sorry I am too lazy to add costa and young

with that test result here is your table guide!! if you lazy to read this whole post just watch this table!

b00265b6dc6c3ab5c3833a08011fdd44.png

3. What do you mean Green Chevron Doesn’t mean anything??

you know with basic chemistry have green chevron but doesn't boost any stats at all (onyx's video with 85 mata full chem and basic chem style)

You can have 0 green Chevron (4 Chem and 100 team Chem) but with Sniper Chem Style you still got +2 in both dribbling and shooting. And for marksman +1 in chosen attributes

Here is the image to explained using schurrle.

976821a55eecc1fc9c51b2c29b52f6ae.png

4. How low is base chem? Can my in game stats get reduced?
Base Chem changed from the last patch from 4.9 in game chemistry to 4.7 in game chemistry
I test it using bolasie (86 dribbling)
- In game chem 4.7 bolasie still can do the 86 dribbling move.
-in game chem 4.675 bolasie can’t do the 86 dribbling move (his dribbling already lower than 86)

5. How much in game stats reduced?
Yes you can get stats reduction if your in game stats lower than 4.7
For every -0.2 from 4.7 you get -1 in your stats..
I test it using kagawa (87 dribbling)
-In game stats 4.5 kagawa still can do the 86 dribbling move
-In game stats 4.475 kagawa can’t do the 86 dribbling move (his dribbling become at least 85)

6. Does pace and phy get boost as big as technical aspect (dribbling, shooting, defending, passing)?
I don't know :disappointed: but maybe for pace and phy they won't get boost as big as technical aspect

that's it for now! I hope it can be usefull for you! cheers

P.S. Already late so I will sleep for now :cookie:

Comments

• InGameStatsFreak
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2016
    Nice work , good job , maybe EA should pay you for it or hire you haha ...

and then EA says here have a free gold pack ...if your lucky :P

Well i'm really glad with people like you, thanks allot !
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Nice breakdown, and props for writing it up. I'd assume most of that is pretty much on. Really though we still need @Rob and EA to deliver an official explanation of the game mechanic.
  • heavymcd
    Really all EA has to do is take what you wrote, redline it to correct/expand on anything, and post it in an announcement from @Rob.

I'm sure they'll get right on that.

But seriously, nice work pulling that info together.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4053 posts National Call-Up
    Nice work , good job , maybe EA should pay you for it or hire you haha ...

and then EA says here have a free gold pack ...if your lucky :P

Well i'm really glad with people like you, thanks allot !
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Really all EA has to do is take what you wrote, redline it to correct/expand on anything, and post it in an announcement from @Rob.

I'm sure they'll get right on that.

But seriously, nice work pulling that info together.

you are welcome man ;) IDK why they never reveal this :#

I think only this table is the most important :joy:

b00265b6dc6c3ab5c3833a08011fdd44.png

• EC3
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    how long did it take to work it out
  • pittphan
    3022 posts National Call-Up
    Well done OP... Bravo! You, as some random user of the game, have given us more information about chem than EA and their hundreds of employees and billions of dollars, ever have.

EA need to give you a free gold contracts pack as a reward. ;)
  • Antiversum
    5776 posts Big Money Move
    #thatawkwardmoment when a trainer uses explains chem.
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    How is a low rated team with sub 50 chem affected? Does it play any better?
  • albertberku
    52 posts Park Captain
    edited July 2016
    Thanks for the guide. And do you say that using 2 stat chem style is a stupid move if your player has 8 chem and team 100, instead 3 stat chem style is better? Because first one gives two +7 and second one three +6 . And are you sure about that? Because i have three important players that have 8 chem in my team, messi neymar and marchisio. I might change marchisio from sentinel (phy, def) to backbone(phy, def, pas) and messi neymar from sniper(sho, dri) to maestro(sho, dri, pas). I play 4 3 2 1

Suarez
    Neymar messi
    Vidal marchisio pogba
    Alaba boateng chiellini licht
    Neuer

Did i got everything correct & any recommendations?

Thanks..
  • InGameStatsFreak
    edited July 2016
    Thanks for the guide. And do you say that using 2 stat chem style is a stupid move if your player has 8 chem and team 100, instead 3 stat chem style is better? Because first one gives two +7 and second one three +6 . And are you sure about that? Because i have three important players that have 8 chem in my team, messi neymar and marchisio. I might change marchisio from sentinel (phy, def) to backbone(phy, def, pas) and messi neymar from sniper(sho, dri) to maestro(sho, dri, pas). I play 4 3 2 1

Suarez
    Neymar messi
    Vidal marchisio pogba
    Alaba boateng chiellini licht
    Neuer

Did i got everything correct & any recommendations?

Thanks..

No they get 4,4,4 or three times 6 depending on your team chem , check the chart .

And yes you and your players are very important ;)
  • albertberku
    52 posts Park Captain
    edited July 2016

No they get 4,4,4 not three times 6 , check the chart .

No it says for 8 chem 6,6,6 please check it again.
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    pittphan wrote: »
    Well done OP... Bravo! You, as some random user of the game, have given us more information about chem than EA and their hundreds of employees and billions of dollars, ever have.

• l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    Based on my tests im pretty sure that 3 pace chevrons also gives +10 pace

A weird thing that i found is that TOTS bellerin (85 dribbling) with shadow can do the stepover even as a substitute
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro

A weird thing that i found is that TOTS bellerin (85 dribbling) with shadow can do the stepover even as a substitute

Maybe he takes over the chemistry style of the player you subbed him for? I don't know but thought it could be that
  • AliLartersFarter
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I'm struggling to believe that for all this time my NIF Suarez has had +10 pace. No way is he anywhere near 90 pace.
  • l_TheDren_l
    E_clipZe wrote: »

Maybe he takes over the chemistry style of the player you subbed him for? I don't know but thought it could be that

but he was also able to do it in the starting 11
  • InGameStatsFreak
    edited July 2016

No thats because all subs get chem 10 (tested years ago , jp flathead and others on you tube ) and now again more detailed on reddit
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro

but he was also able to do it in the starting 11

They should just delete the whole chemistry aspect from fifa17 :| or tell us exactly how it works
  • InGameStatsFreak
    Yeah but from 85 to 86 is a very small boost that he needs thats why he can aslo do it in the starting 11 if he has good chem
  • KFC
    53 posts Park Captain
    so how does the chem style work with the player training card (+10 pace, +10 dribble, or +10 all, etc.), does that mean if I use hunter on a 10/100 player, it's the same as a +10 pace training card applied?
  • pittphan
    3022 posts National Call-Up

I'm struggling to believe that for all this time my NIF Suarez has had +10 pace. No way is he anywhere near 90 pace.

The Chem boost to pace and physical are not the same as technical stats (as stated in the OP)... we don't know how much, but EA has confirmed not as much, so it may be +5 instead of +10 (or only +3 - we can't confirm).
  • InGameStatsFreak
    edited July 2016
    I also tried combining the two , so trainer card and chem styles , as far as i know they add up

Also PACE and PHYsical get less boost from chevrons they assume , hard to test thou.

What i wonder plus 10 dribble from the sniper chem style also has to be divided over all the dribble stats ...like agility , balance , ball controll etc etc ... and if you look at this chart from fifa 15 its not equal

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/80/fut15-chemistry-in-game-stats-information/p1
  • l_TheDren_l

The Chem boost to pace and physical are not the same as technical stats (as stated in the OP)... we don't know how much, but EA has confirmed not as much, so it may be +5 instead of +10 (or only +3 - we can't confirm).

he said that he doesnt know, but on my pace tests i saw that it was +10 or something really close to it, its difficult to see it 100% accurate, but definitely the boost was more than +5
  • RadioShaq
    15081 posts Moderator
    I can do the stepover with 85 dribbling players you think that was part of the change in the patch? I can do it with leo baptistao and negredo who is 75 on 10 chem with sniper so should be 85.
  • RadioShaq
    15081 posts Moderator

No thats because all subs get chem 10 (tested years ago , jp flathead and others on you tube ) and now again more detailed on reddit

Subs always got team chem/11 so 9.09.
  • heavymcd
    RadioShaq wrote: »

Subs always got team chem/11 so 9.09.

Thought Reddit users showed it was team/10, so full chem was possible for subs. And that position was irrelevant.

I'd not trust anything in the old guides now.

@Rob, any input?
  • RadioShaq
    15081 posts Moderator
    He was talking in the past tense.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain

• Auslo17
    1341 posts Professional
    It's pretty bad that someone in the community has to do this, probably cause EA has no clue
  • RadioShaq
    15081 posts Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Pretty sure kroos on basic 84 wouldn't work then on sniper he could do it. They were done offline too if that matters but 85 seems to be able to do it anyone have similar results with 85?

I should say it was online but single player.