Hi guys so after yesterday's patch I am testing how much chemistry boost effect your stats.. and after several test finally I can Understand at how Chemistry boost your stats but it's not too complicated at all
I am not good at explaining but I hope you guys can understand
1. How to Count Chemistry Boost?
To count chemistry boost we will use the in game chemistry formula In game stats chemistry = (Individual Chem*0.75) + (Team chem/10*0.25)
If a player have individual chem 10 and team chem 100 he will have in game stats chem 10 and get maximal boost.
It can be lowered if player doesn’t have in game stats chem 10.
here is example :
- player A : individual chem 10 and team chem 100. In game chemistry is 10 he will get max boost +10
- player B : Individual Chem 10 and team Chem 88. In game chemistry is 9.7 he will only get boost about +9 (I will give you the table later). Even though his individual chem is 10 and has all green chevron. FYI Green chevron is fecking useless and only make you confused (just like green basic chem that doesn’t boost anything at all – will explained later)
- player C : Individual Chem 9 and team chem 100. In game chemistry is 9.25 max boost he can get is only +8
here is your table to know max boost you can get..
2. How stats boost distributed to player?
To gain advantage of stats boost you have to use chem style and choose which stats you want to boost (because basic do nothing)
There are two type of chem style:
- Chem Style that boost 2 chosen attribute like artist/sniper/guardian For this kind of Chem style you can get +10 for your chosen attribute.. if you have +10 in game stats chemistry sniper will boost your dri +10 and sho +10
- Chem style that boost 3 chosen attributes like maestro / marksman/engine
For this chem style if you have 10 in game chem stats you can only get maximum +6 attributes (after the latest patch it become 6!! before the patch it’s 5
).. for example maestro will boost your dri +6 pass +6 and sho +6
I am doing the test using 86+ dribble with the following player fernandinho (79 dri), rooney (80 dri), ramsey (81 dri), costa (82 dri), young (83 dri) and schurlle (84 dri)
here is the test result
sorry I am too lazy to add costa and young
with that test result here is your table guide!! if you lazy to read this whole post just watch this table!
3. What do you mean Green Chevron Doesn’t mean anything??
you know with basic chemistry have green chevron but doesn't boost any stats at all (onyx's video with 85 mata full chem and basic chem style)
You can have 0 green Chevron (4 Chem and 100 team Chem) but with Sniper Chem Style you still got +2 in both dribbling and shooting. And for marksman +1 in chosen attributes
Here is the image to explained using schurrle.
4. How low is base chem? Can my in game stats get reduced?
Base Chem changed from the last patch from 4.9 in game chemistry to 4.7 in game chemistry
I test it using bolasie (86 dribbling)
- In game chem 4.7 bolasie still can do the 86 dribbling move.
-in game chem 4.675 bolasie can’t do the 86 dribbling move (his dribbling already lower than 86)
5. How much in game stats reduced?
Yes you can get stats reduction if your in game stats lower than 4.7
For every -0.2 from 4.7 you get -1 in your stats..
I test it using kagawa (87 dribbling)
-In game stats 4.5 kagawa still can do the 86 dribbling move
-In game stats 4.475 kagawa can’t do the 86 dribbling move (his dribbling become at least 85)
6. Does pace and phy get boost as big as technical aspect (dribbling, shooting, defending, passing)?
I don't know
but maybe for pace and phy they won't get boost as big as technical aspect
that's it for now! I hope it can be usefull for you! cheers
P.S. Already late so I will sleep for now