TOTT pogba vs TOTS pogba

Loyal-to-LFC
1190 posts Professional
I need to free up some coins to improve the fitness team, thinking of selling tots pogba (currently lowest bin is 450k) and buy tott pogba (current bin 325k), stats look near enough identical, anyone used both?

Comments

• check their in game stats from the 87 to 88 to 89 etc.. and you'll see the differences are hilariously minimal.. so definitely sell the expensinve one and get a tott for much cheaper.
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    Just listed him for 445k, hope i get a quick sale. Have a plan of european hero gerrard and cole with motm sturridge to get full chem in a bpl team. Then mainly full tots seria a as main squad.
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Just listed him for 445k, hope i get a quick sale. Have a plan of european hero gerrard and cole with motm sturridge to get full chem in a bpl team. Then mainly full tots seria a as main squad.

I won't be playing you again! ;)
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    stevvix wrote: »

I won't be playing you again! ;)

haha, surely you wont begrudge me getting the legend stevie g! Heres the fitness team now and have played 2 games with tott pogba and hes exactly the same as the tots.

[img][/img]oapxys.jpg
  • Mc
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    wow the stat difference between the 90 pogba and 92 pogba is terrible!
  • serrer7
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sold my loved tots pogba for 490k and bought the tott version for 325k. With the profit bougt tott chielini and still have some spare coins ;)
    Thks for this post, didnt know the diference betwen them was so small.
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    serrer7 wrote: »
    Sold my loved tots pogba for 490k and bought the tott version for 325k. With the profit bougt tott chielini and still have some spare coins ;)
    Thks for this post, didnt know the diference betwen them was so small.

No worries m8, you did better out of it than me, i got 445k for my tots pogba and got the tott for 315k. Still happy with that as it let me improve the other squad enough that i have 2 decent sides.
  • IxToMxI
    8021 posts League Winner
    Griezman stats compraison is an even bigger joke
  • Mc
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2016
    How about in game has anyone noticed a difference
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    Nope hes still a beast.