Since the new patch have you noticed any difference?

Loyal-to-LFC
1190 posts Professional
Ive only played 2 games on it but i have to say im noticing somewhat slower players like tots pjanic and hamsik seem much quicker with the hunter chem on them, hamsik outsprinted koscielny here in one of the goals.

Whole team is playing beautifully atm, 6 games in a row without lag as well since I restricted the ps4 to 4mb download and 0.2upload.

Comments

• California
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    Hunter cards <3
  • dregana08
    4137 posts National Call-Up
    I've noticed the whole tempo of the game is slower... Feels less arcady and more like online seasons...
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    Somebody can test the penalties method to make sure they didnt just patch the STEPOVER that everyone was doing to test this glitch.

Anybody?
  • Estaban
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fitness fixed. Or did that happen before? Haven't touched it in weeks.
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/4sjf58/chem_deep_dive_subs_and_sni_boost/

So somebody tested sub chem before patch...

I wonder if it is still the same.
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    I noticed that I'm ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • dbslbu
    1876 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've noticed that the 2 games I've played have both disconnected. First time I was losing and opponent dropped off. Didn't count as a loss at least. Second time the other way round. Now I'm 2 points from safety with a game left and will most likely disconnect to relegation. Lame.
  • Joe
    4587 posts National Call-Up
    I noticed that I'm ****

• wayneyb1980
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2016
    Wow feels like a competely different game, and not for the better.

Feels like the ball is made of rubber, rebounds are ballooning all over the place and my goalkeeper has lost the ability to catch and is parrying everything. Conceded 3 goals so far all from rebounds.

Long ball over the top seems OP again.

Gameplay definately slowed down which isnt a bad thing, is just gonna take some getting used to but other aspects of the game feel worse.

Wish they hadnt bothered messing with it with 6 weeks to go until 17 is out.
  • California
    edited July 2016
    1. Wingplay is effective now. F9 is so good right now as wingers are making runs and cutting in.
    2. Agility has improved; agile players can actually move laterally now. Feels like "nba live" movement and manually defending actually works now.
    3. 50/50 balls are now being fought for by my players and opponents.
    4. Team mate contain is less effective. Park the bus oppoents that contain and have team mate contain are being broken down due to the agile players creating space and making better passes.
    5. Goalies are causing more deflections creating more opportunities for rebound goals. High aggression attackers are taking advantage of this.
    6. Physical players are more physical now.
    7. Pace is very effective the first half but is more contained as time goes on.

Waiting for my daughter to be let out of school... there are others things ive noticed but now having a high rated stacked team feels like a high rated stacked team.

Sorry for any typos, typing through the phone with auto correct off.

• randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    First game so good... But I'll talk to you in a hour :)
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Played only one game, didn't notice anything.

Market is sinking though.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Played 2 games. First with my 50 chem tots team. No difference. 2nd game with my 100 chem Mls/us team. No difference.
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    mHazard wrote: »
    Played only one game, didn't notice anything.

Market is sinking though.

Some of the TOTS are kinda op now. But my god the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is still so strong.
  • bgp1845
    1820 posts Play-Off Hero
    to me the ball doesn't seem to "lock on" to players and tracjectories as much, seems way more like a free moving object. other than that nothing much.
  • California
    edited July 2016
    @randomhero1090
    @bgp1845

Try using some 433 variations.
    4335 imo is really good for me post patch for tots and toty players especially wingers.
  • FIS
    4388 posts National Call-Up
    I noticed that I'm ****

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Chem cards always made a difference for me. Still do
  • SuperSonicSean
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    --David Villa and Kaka are lighting people up now and actually feel as quick as their cards suggest.
    --Lampard is banging in shots off the post left and right. That 91 shooting also feels accurate now.
    --Passing seems more fluid and less random now. I've had much less passes go in random directions.
    --First touches are vastly improved.
    --My defenders were much better at marking, particularly since I put shadow or sentinel on all of them. Even if they lost their man they found a way to get back into the play.

I'm liking the update so far. I definitely notice an improvement with a 100 team chem/all 10 chem team with chemistry style cards.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    I noticed that games are still pre-determined as Barzagli scored an own goal with the back of his neck, and 90 Higuain missed an open goal on his strong foot. I also noticed that refereeing got worse and we're back to every touch being a foul - did this patch overwrite the one we had back in November/December??

Or maybe I just had a bad night. :weary:

It was reeeeally annoying having to rest my team every 3 games as well. I was really enjoying not having to do that. :(
  • California
    Orikoru wrote: »
    I noticed that games are still pre-determined as Barzagli scored an own goal with the back of his neck, and 90 Higuain missed an open goal on his strong foot. I also noticed that refereeing got worse and we're back to every touch being a foul - did this patch overwrite the one we had back in November/December??

Or maybe I just had a bad night. :weary:

It was reeeeally annoying having to rest my team every 3 games as well. I was really enjoying not having to do that. :(

In the end the only thing that did get "fixed" was probably fitness, as this hurts their revenue.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Chem cards always were impactful for me.
    Still are
  • Gazza74
    1137 posts Professional
    Haven`t lost since the update, won 6 on the bounce.
    The players do feel different and my defenders are defending better than usual.
    Just got promoted to div 3 W6 D2 L1 with these average/decent sides.
    qq2g.jpg
    1z6y0if.jpg
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Played two games last night. Lost first one 6-0 with my fitness team. Won second game 7-1 (with tots Icardi on a 6 goal rampage).

In short, I have no idea :lol:
  • dbslbu
    1876 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orikoru wrote: »
    I noticed that games are still pre-determined as Barzagli scored an own goal with the back of his neck:(

An opponent did this against me last night! Can't remember the player but it deffo wasn't Barzagli though!

I did have one really frustrating game where the guy played on park the bus for the entirety with no intention of attacking whatsoever. In the 90th minute I chased a lost cause with Lacazette and crossed for Benzema who scored a delightful bycicle kick! Could grab my mic in time before the final whistle but if I had managed to I would have used all 3 paused to repeat "ha ha ha ha ha". No idea what kind of satisfaction anyone would get by playing like that!

Posted it on instagram if anyone wants to see it, name is the same as on here!

• mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    The ball seems to "bounce" a lot more IMO now.
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    Feeling a lot of difference...but it seems it's due to some changes made to game play mechanics more than just the Chem effect.
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haven't noticed anything yet. Everyday is different on fifa so I can't say it's this patch lol.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Gazza74 wrote: »
    Haven`t lost since the update, won 6 on the bounce.
    The players do feel different and my defenders are defending better than usual.
    Just got promoted to div 3 W6 D2 L1 with these average/decent sides.
    qq2g.jpg
    1z6y0if.jpg

I always enjoy when someone measures how good something is by their wins! ;)
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Scottish21 wrote: »
    Haven't noticed anything yet. Everyday is different on fifa so I can't say it's this patch lol.

This.... Different levels of lag, different levels of BS, different levels of God knows what else... Every match is still basically a lottery...