CHANGE THE MUSIC PLEASE!!!

ahmedmansour24
69 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited July 2016
Let's be honest here, FIFA 16's musical playlist is awful. I really hate it, and I find myself always changing the songs as they're just too weird. Of course, this is a personal preference, but I find it common among many in the community.

Remember FIFA 13's playlist? That was golden. Try incorporating music like that on FIFA 17, instead of the weird sounds we listen to on FIFA 16.

P.S. The "chariots" song on the FIFA 17 gameplay trailer was decent.

Comments

• Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    I made a thread of predictions for the soundtrack, you should take a look and maybe give a few suggestions. ;)
  • FlashDelirium
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    FIFA 15 was excellent, I still listen to the playlist on Spotify, the 16 playlist is just atrocious. Like everythng with 16 it just sucks. What a bad introduction for a lot of new players the series gained this year. An awful game, annoying music, just a dud.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    To be fair 'Makes A King' by The Very Best was good.
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    I like it
  • freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chumbawamba should be added back to the soundtrack.
  • WizardMD
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I like when you could add your favorite songs to the playlist, so it'd be great to have that back, or your favorite song when scoring goals etc
  • ACamp1900
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah, I'd love to be able to add more songs of your choosing... the style of music they tend to go with just isn't my thing.
  • Jll02
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FIFA 04 soundtrack ♥
  • Eddie
    736 posts Semi-Pro
    Custom music should be put back into game now it can be done on ps4, meaning we can add our own playlists as well as entrance music etc. But I doubt they will.
  • PDJEY
    1088 posts Professional
    FIFA 16 has to be the worst in years! FIFA 14 and 15 where way better
  • ACamp1900
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    If I had to pick one I enjoyed the most it would def be 09... by miles.
  • ahmedmansour24
    69 posts Last Pick at the Park
    FIFA 14 was meh tbh @pdjey
  • Fonslayer
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Well for me it was one of the best soundtracks in FIFA...
  • Not that music is subjective .Sure lets pick OP for Fifa 17 Soundtrack creation , cause he is the only one who knows everyones music taste and surely everyone will enjoy his picks.
  • Pwaaaleee
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sure it was Fifa 10 or 11 or both which had me addicted to the tracks.

Fifa 06 was a quality soundtrack too.
  • MADRIDISTA_
    82 posts Park Captain
    FIFA 12
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    I've had it off and just playing my own music after the first month. Terrible soundtrack
  • Gromit
    4728 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2016
    It amazes me that a company so greedy as EA doesn't have an itunes style store to buy additional songs for the game and all its other games that feature music. Surely this is an untapped revenue stream with clear return potential.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    edited July 2016
    Gromit wrote: »
    It amazes me that a company so greedy as EA doesn't have an itunes style store to buy additional songs for the game and all its other games that feature music. Surely this is an untapped revenue stream with clear return potential.

The store would mean Ea would have to pay for each licence and they know most people would have the common sense to listen on Spotify or buy the song on iTunes. Hate to be a party pooper. :wink:
  • How about they put Arab music. I mean, they put Spanish music Brazilian music. I think they should consider putting Arab music this time. I don't know if you guys agree with me
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    edited July 2016
    How about they put Arab music. I mean, they put Spanish music Brazilian music. I think they should consider putting Arab music this time. I don't know if you guys agree with me

I'm expecting atleast one Japanese Song because of the J-League, don't know much about Arab music but if there's a good song or two out there that fits the game Ea will probably go for it.
    Post edited by Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX on