Just won the tournament, I love EA.

JayKubs
129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited May 2015
Just went through the sweatiest tournament I've ever played, somehow managing to beat an all steroids card team in the final just to be awarded 0 coins and no pack. Any idea who to contact or how to best get this sorted?
90ff210a3644799386b010bcbaf04162.png

Comments

• Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Just won as well didn't get much in the pack, think played you as well. You have a Wolfsburg badge?
  • JayKubs
    Pogba wrote: »
    Just won as well didn't get much in the pack, think played you as well. You have a Wolfsburg badge?
    Yeah haha, who were you?
  • Crossland
    7812 posts League Winner
    edited May 2015
    Ain't worth playing glitches out every time they do one of these tourneys and you don't get nothing for winning ! Just happened to me too :(
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13959 posts Moderator
    Won it offline once. The pack was dreadful :D
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    I can't even play a single game online or off ... Servers, smh ...
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Can you only enter that contest by playing a game online in that tourney or does the offline one count to be in the drawing that Ill never win :D
  • Just won the online cup aswell, no coins & no pack ...
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Nem wrote: »

It's a known issue anyway, so prolly no point wasting time with nearly pointless online report forms IMO ;)

IXj7Rjal.jpg
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Nem wrote: »

Two free packs and a conversation that lead to you raking at your eyes. That is what they will offer. EA will ignore like always especially when they are giving away packs this weekend. Them killing coins is working....atleast my coins :D
  • Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    JayKubs wrote: »
    Yeah haha, who were you?

had a man city badge wore galaxy kit, who'd you have in goal?
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13959 posts Moderator
    Offline rewards are working. For me at least!
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    Offline rewards are working. For me at least!

Online reward worked for me, luckily

Had no idea people were having problems until i jumped on here
  • Disgruntledmole
    1424 posts Play-Off Hero
    Won it offline once. The pack was dreadful :D
    I got an IF!....Pereira :/

• JayKubs
    JayKubs wrote: »
    Yeah haha, who were you?

had a man city badge wore galaxy kit, who'd you have in goal?
    Leno in goal, just talked to EA as well and got the 2 packs and they recommended I just wait 24 hours and if it doesn't show up by then, there's nothing they can do about it. :/

• Presto
    207 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did you dominate the final or scrape through? I just won it there, the prize said bonus for team of the tournament.
  • cronaldo773
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did you win on penalties?
  • Hurleybird10
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What was your team lad??
  • JayKubs
    Barely won the final in extra time, 4-3. Had 62% possession and more shots though so I don't think I could lose even if it was just for the better team.
  • JayKubs
    What was your team lad??
    Cheap Bundesliga side. Fastest player was Shaqiri at RW with Choupo-Moting at ST and Son at LW.

• XxRichiexRichxX
    31880 posts National Team Captain
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

Yep. I submitted a ticket...they called me and said it was Xbox live...then checked the status and was like never mind seems Microsoft corrected things on their end so you should be up and running. Proceeded to tell me to do a bunch of ping tests and trace route or whatever. Now just waiting for a call back
  • cronaldo773
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

Yep. I submitted a ticket...they called me and said it was Xbox live...then checked the status and was like never mind seems Microsoft corrected things on their end so you should be up and running. Proceeded to tell me to do a bunch of ping tests and trace route or whatever. Now just waiting for a call back

Haha they blamed it on xbox live that's rich. Dont bother with ping tests and all that its not your router or xbox live.
  • JayKubs
    What do we think the chances of me getting the reward in 24 hours are? Trying to stay positive. ;)
  • Arachnid
    900 posts Semi-Pro
    Beat a juiced up team including Pele, Weah and Vieira in the semis only for the final whistle to go and the game just disconnect. Luckily it wasn't the final but still pretty annoying.
  • Super_sic58
    1028 posts Professional
    Maybe he did better than you. I'm sure the reward goes to team of the tournament and not just the winner. Many have lost the finals of tournaments and won the packs