Using a fitness team again noticed something strange

Loyal-to-LFC
1191 posts Professional
Ive been using the fitness glitch on my tots team and most of them was down to 11 fitness. With it going to get patched I made a cheap 40k bpl team to rotate for fitness play 1 game with the fitness team to every 3 tots team games or so. But on the first game with the fitness team i noticed the fitness boost to the tots players was about 40-50 pts on each player. I had always thought the boost was plus 10 fitness to players on bench and reserves?

Played a second game with fitness and it again went up another 40 pts of fitness, most of them are in 80s some 90s and ive been playing the same ratio 3 tots games to 1 fitness team. Bought a load of squad fitness cards for nothing it seems. Dont mind playing 1 game every so often with the cheap team.

Comments

• NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    thats not strange? its always been like that
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1191 posts Professional
    So its always went up 40-50 fitness each game? Or does it get less of a boost the higher the fitness they already have?
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    So its always went up 40-50 fitness each game? Or does it get less of a boost the higher the fitness they already have?

i think it is this
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1191 posts Professional
    mHazard wrote: »

i think it is this

Yeah must be because im sure ive bought some players on low fitness before, well say 75 and they didnt get the full 99 fitness by being on bench. Probably around 20 of a boost if there in 70s i reckon. Ive always just had 2 teams before and played 1 game with each so fitness was never an issue or something ive had to deal with.
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    Never been 40/50 no more Than 15 id say
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    This is really interesting! Until now I've let fitness go below about 85 as below that they don't get back up to 99 after 1 game thus I always assumed fitness was regained at 15 per match...
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1191 posts Professional
    stevvix wrote: »
    This is really interesting! Until now I've let fitness go below about 85 as below that they don't get back up to 99 after 1 game thus I always assumed fitness was regained at 15 per match...

Same, i thought it was 10 before all this glitch stuff but i think your right if there in 80s its 15 or so, but the lower fitness they have the bigger boost. 2 games with the fitness and already most of mine are up to 80s and 90s

[img][/img]25unzvo.jpg
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Tho assuming fitness gets patched we will all want to be on min 85 again anyway lol
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Tho assuming fitness gets patched we will all want to be on min 85 again anyway lol

Yup! Just to confirm, my TOTS Bruno went from 10 fitness to 45 after 1 game on the bench.
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1191 posts Professional
    stevvix wrote: »
    Mackie17 wrote: »

Yup! Just to confirm, my TOTS Bruno went from 10 fitness to 45 after 1 game on the bench.

Nice! mine are all up to 95 fitness or there abouts now. Btw im having so much fun with the all day one gold fitness team. I just trashed some dude 5-1 and dembele got 3, yet i couldnt play with his tots.
  • LordSanchez
    478 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That's how it should be in real life,right?If you've played career mode you'll notice it's the same.You gain a lot of fitness in the beginning then it goes up in small quantities.
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1191 posts Professional
    That's how it should be in real life,right?If you've played career mode you'll notice it's the same.You gain a lot of fitness in the beginning then it goes up in small quantities.

Career mode? didnt realise this game had that B)
  • LordSanchez
    478 posts An Exciting Prospect

Career mode? didnt realise this game had that B)

Bro,Manager career mode I mean.
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1191 posts Professional
    no worries m8, im just joshing. Only modes i play is online pro clubs and fut online. But thanks for the info.
  • bgp1845
    1820 posts Play-Off Hero
    same thing, all of my players were on no higher than 20 and it took two games to get everyone except 2 guys back to 99, and they were still in the low 90's.
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ive been using the fitness glitch on my tots team and most of them was down to 11 fitness. With it going to get patched I made a cheap 40k bpl team to rotate for fitness play 1 game with the fitness team to every 3 tots team games or so. But on the first game with the fitness team i noticed the fitness boost to the tots players was about 40-50 pts on each player. I had always thought the boost was plus 10 fitness to players on bench and reserves?

Played a second game with fitness and it again went up another 40 pts of fitness, most of them are in 80s some 90s and ive been playing the same ratio 3 tots games to 1 fitness team. Bought a load of squad fitness cards for nothing it seems. Dont mind playing 1 game every so often with the cheap team.

You don't even need to play the full game if you don't feel like it. Just get a cheap bronze squad (or use the non-tradeables you got at the start of fut), play team of the week at beginner, score a goal and just stand near the opponent's corner flag. Leave your controller and do whatever u want to do for the next 15 mins.
  • Cresswell_86
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i think this only applies to TOTY or TOTS Cards, As i'm sure my IF Cards took at least 5-6 games to reach 99 fitness after i ran them down to 1..

Also, 15+ stamina is correct from around 85 fitness when rested on the bench, however its is slightly variable dependent on the player. Eg. Alex Teixeira, who has low stamina rating, only improves by 10-12 per rest. i can bench him on 85 stamina, but will only come back on 97
  • Cresswell_86
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    11, not 1