I love soccer but I HATE this game.

Gunin
278 posts Sunday League Hero
edited July 2016
EA you straight suck . This game sucks and it makes me madder than any other game online. It's laggier than any other game online. You allow people to cheat more than any other game online. You probably have the easiest game to sell and you literally don't give a sh#t about the people who play it. You allow people to cheat with no reproductions. Your players just start * up even if you've been playing great all game just so the other person has a chance. Quit catering to people who suck and start catering to people who play. the passing is ridiculous in this game. the physical play is so stupid you should just take it out. The players defend like they are in a youth leauge. who goes after the ball and runs right pass the player with the ball ? Who marks up from the back without cutting off the player at an angle ? has anyone at EA actually played this game in real life? I mean it's * stupid. I am not pre-ordering fifa 17 nope no way. I will wait until I know for a fact that it is not just a remake of the last two * games you made. If you would put as much energy into the cheaters who using latency glitches as you do your *curse filter maybe this game would suck 1/10th less. with all my heart i would like to say * YOU EA.
Post edited by Alex on

Comments

• Gunin
    I love how you buttholes are right on top of the curse filter but you don't do a damn thing to fix the game. You just made my point for me perfectly . **** your curse filter fix your game. and warning me because i said "scripting" give me a break all that does is admit it exist you idiots.
  • Gunin
    go look at the post in the General Discussion thread "Fifa 16 is broke" it's 14 F'ing pages for gods sake what don't you get ?